Day 155

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

~~~

Warmth, like the morning rays of the sun are gently curling around you and cocooning you in their perfect temperature.

Light, the color of dawn break bleeds into your room, painting everything in it's pinks and yellows and oranges and reds.

It's peaceful, a comfortable silence blanketing everything, only broken by the soft chirps of birds outside your window.

If you look outside the window, the sky is shining with thousands of uncapturable shades, breaking across the black horizon with the rising sun.

The grass and trees are covered in tiny pricks of silver, dew drops reflecting in the sunlight that is washing over everything.

You can taste the pleasant chill of the air outside on your tongue, so different from what you feel right now, wrapped up in the rays of warmth.

Birds' silhouettes dance across the glowing backdrop of the sky, fluffy clouds beginning to be highlighted by the sun's spreading painting.

Tree limbs sway just a little with a faint breeze that wanders its way through the scene, tossing a couple leaves into the air and ruffling the grass blades.

Glowing colors fill your room, more so than just the faint shades that came in with the rays, no these are brilliant, iridescent.

You relax into the covers, satisfied to watch the lights dance around you room, blending themselves into one another with ease.

Hey guys! I know today is kinda short, but hopefully it was enough?

Stay safe kiddos and remember to drink water!!

Love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink