Day 169

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

~~~

Okay so a couple things:

Number 1! If you get tagged, t a g  m e  I love being tagged!!

Number 2! So um, a couple of you commented on my listing of original one shots I've written and said you'd want to see some of that. Now this is completely up to you as the readers, I will respect what the majority says so please please tell me your opinion, but would you like to actually see some of my stuff? And would you want to read them in here, or in a book set aside just for my original one shots?

And uh, in case you want to know what you may get, here's a piece of the Satan goes to a pride parade piece: 

There were few things Satan got involved with in the human world. When he did, it was often because the humans had pissed him off with their stupidity and since he knew God couldn't interfere, he decided to take matters into his own hands. Contrary to popular human belief, he wasn't some creature of nightmares, bent on human destruction and leading them to sin against God. No, he was more of a morally grey creature who enjoyed punishing humans who deserved it. As it is, there's a lot of humans who deserve to be punished. Unfortunately, his reputation grew warped in the humans' minds, turning him into the villain when really he was more like the enforcement of God after death. She couldn't lay a hand on them, that wasn't allowed, but she could turn them over to her son and he could lay out her law to them. 

Number 3! Anyone else casually texting your friend about how you both hate school and then it becomes a deep discussion about what's keeping you going then it becomes the fact that you'd die for fuzzy moths because they are too cute? 

Tangent on that, I recently confronted some things about myself.

I am not living for the sake of living.

I am living for the stories I'm writing, that I'm pouring my soul into.

I am living for a dream I hold in my heart, that it'll get better and I'll be able to live how I want to live.

I am living to spite all those people who didn't believe in me, who thought I would never make it.

I am living for my friends, the ones who are always there for me.

I am living for each and every one of you, friends I've made online.

I am not living for the sake of living, that is a hope long gone. I know my future is bleak. I know I'd be lucky to be alive at thirty, forty, fifty.

But I live for what I have now and what I can dream that I'll have in the next, ten, fifteen years.

And that's enough for me right now.

Stay safe kiddos, listen to some music you like before sleeping alright?

Love you <3<3<3

~Ink