Day 202

Sunday, October 25, 2020

~~~

Just me casually taking the day to breathe and just exist without actively being.

Woke up at 7, stayed in bed reading fluffy fanfic until 10, watched a favorite TV show of mine with my family until 12.

Then I had lunch, and spent the rest of my day watching YouTube videos about movies and comic dubs while knitting.

It's incredible how peaceful just, existing can be.

All my writing for the first half of the week is done.

All my homework minus the psych notes I can't be bothered to care about is done and ready for Monday.

My phone is hopefully done malfunctioning.

I'm still tired but at least my mind feels more clear that it has since the end of summer.

I may have gone numb for most of the afternoon while I was just existing but honestly I didn't notice so who knows.

I'm honestly just so happy to feel as relaxed as I do.

Especially because I get Thursday and Friday off, and no one will be in the house.

I think I'm going to have a nice hour-long bubble bath when I can, I think I deserve that. Just gotta get a bath bomb or some bubbles and pick a day for self care. No pretending, no lying to myself.

Just me, some bubbles, a good book, good food, and good movies. Some dressing up, some playing with my aesthetic, just some good old being whatever I want to be for a day. 

Gods that sounds nice, I'm going to have to do it now. Thursday, full me-day. Relax, wind down, hell I'll make brownies! Watch shows I never get to watch, wear whatever I feel like wearing, redo my nails!!

Stay safe kiddos, try to set a goal/reward for yourself so you can look forward to something!

Love you <3<3<3<3

~Ink