not our time

If I see one hate comment I'm gonna lose it. But anyways enjoy :)

*****

When Madam Pomfrey told me the news I felt my heart drop. I wasn't ready, not even close.

I think she noticed how upset and confused I was because she offered me a potion that would well, get rid of the baby. I was about a week pregnant.

I asked her if I could have a few days to think about it, I still had to confirm it with Draco. And do I tell Leon? Or Pansy? Anyone?

I walked back towards Draco and he stood up quickly with wide eyes. I told him I was indeed pregnant, he pulled me into a hug and caressed the back of my head.

"We need to talk more." I looked up at him. He nodded and smiled.

We interlocked hands and walked back to the common room. I needed to talk to someone else too. I needed help with my decision.

"Where did you two go?" Elias stood up and asked. "I need to talk to Leon, Pansy, and Blaise." I said, completely ignoring his question.

Leon would probably be very pissed off, maybe punch Draco. Pansy wouldn't judge me, she would support me with whatever. Blaise was my other brother, he would help and comfort me.

They all looked at each other and nodded. I lead everyone back to Draco's room, never letting go of his hand. Draco was nervous, nearly almost fainted.

I locked the door and muttered Muffliato, I didn't want anyone snooping and trying to listen in. I didn't need this getting out.

"You got her pregnant?!" Leon shouted and went for Draco. "It was an accident." Draco pleaded and backed up. Leon pulled out his wand and pointed it at him.

I pulled mine out at shouted "Expelliarmus" Leon rolled his eyes. "Would you quit." I snapped at him.

"Well, what? You want a little Draco running around Hogwarts? Probably setting things on fire?" Leon said with an attitude.

"You don't have to be such a fucking dick, it was an accident." I snapped at him again, "How do you think I feel?" I said quietly.

Pansy shoved Leon and rolled her eyes, she made her way over to me on the bed and pulled me into a side hug.

"What do you wanna do?" Pansy asked softly. I didn't know, I really didn't.

I shrugged and let a tear fall down my cheek, Leon yelling didn't exactly make me feel better.

"Madam Pomfrey said I could take a potion, it would get rid of it." I said softly and looked up at everyone. Draco made his way over to me and placed his hands on mine.

"I'm okay with whatever you decide." He said softly and smiled. I cupped his face and told him thank you.

"Are you sure about this?" Leon asked. "It's my choice." I said back and wiped my tears. "Yeah but what if-" Leon began to say.

"It's her choice mate." Blaise cut him off and patted him on the shoulder. Leon let out a breath and nodded.

"I'll go back tomorrow, I just wanna sleep right now." I told them and stood up.

"I'd like to be alone, please." I glanced over at Draco. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug, "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I muttered and he kissed the top of my head and walked out with everyone else. I took a deep breath and walked over to turn off the lights.

I climbed into bed but stopped myself, I got back out and walked over to the large mirror. I looked at myself, trying to imagine what I would look like.