the after party

A real rollercoaster.

TW: sexual assault.
National sexual assault hotline: 800-656-4673
My messages are always open!

I made an after party playlist
apple music: user is myapapaya03
spotify: papaya.3 (just look up after party and look at the playlists suggestions)

^update: for spotify go to Dracos_Star on insta. the link is in my bio.

****

I should've stayed home. God how I wish I would've stayed home.

Draco and I headed over to Blaise's house, the music was already being played loud. You could hear it from the down the pavement road.

"Permission to get absolutely wasted tonight?" Draco smirked at me as we walked down the road to his house.

I laughed and held hands with him, "As long as I can." I pulled him to hurry up. We laughed as we got to the door. Half the school was already here, the lights were dim just like Blaise had said.

As soon as we made our way through the crowd and found the others at the drink table, Pansy rushed over. "I think we should leave." She said hesitantly and grabbed my arm.

I stopped her, "Woah woah wait." Pansy looked around, "Theo is here." She leaned in closer so Draco and I could hear.

My jaw dropped, "Theo Nott? How- how did he get out?" I said with complete confusion and a little bit of fear. He had to be pissed off, he'd probably want nothing more than to kill me.

Draco tensed up at the mention of his name, "I'm going to kill him." he said with complete rage in his voice. Pansy stopped him, "No no wait."

"He hasn't started anything. He apologized to everyone." She looked down at the floor. "You think that makes up for who he is?" I furrowed my brows.

"I'm just saying Stella, Azkaban could've changed him." Pansy tried to calm us down.

"You think that piece of shit changed? Became a better person?" Draco snapped and got in Pany's face. I pulled him back, he was so angry, full of hate.

"Draco." I said to snap him out of it. He scoffed and pulled his arm out of my grasp. "I need a damn drink." He turned around and started pouring vodka into shot glasses.

Pansy rolled her eyes at him and walked back over to where the rest of the gang was.

No fucking way am I letting Theo Nott ruin my night. No fucking way.

I picked up one of the shot glasses and raised it to my lips. It burned the whole way down my throat but I didn't care. I took another one, and then another.

"C'mon this is our night." I said and pulled Draco to the dance floor. He placed his hand on my hip as we made our way through a group of ravenclaws huddled around.

I could already feel the alcohol kicking in, Draco stood behind me with my back pressed against his chest.

He had his arms hanging over my shoulder while I held onto his hands. Our bodies swaying side to side in sync.

"You're perfect." He whispered into my ear. I felt a huge smile appear across my face.

I turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Draco's hands shifted to my waist and firmly grabbed them.

"This is forever." He said and looked into my eyes. I pulled him down and kissed him. "Promise?" I whispered.

"Promise." He smiled.