end of another year

Here we go ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy.

******

A couple of weeks went by and we had our last exam today. I woke up extra early so I could squeeze in a few more hours of studying before our O.W.L.S. exam. Pansy was still knocked out, she came back late last night and I swear I heard her silently crying but I could've imagined it.

About two hours later Pansy finally woke up and started to get ready. She said she was gonna head over to Leon's room to study for a bit. Lies. Last  night her and Leon got into an argument in the common room because he got into another fight.

I could tell Pansy was getting tired of him picking fights for no reason, or getting angry at the littlest things but I figured it was just normal relationship problems. Leon had a really short temper.

This time the fight was with one of the Weasley boys. I didn't know if it was Fred or George, I can never tell them apart.

I know he's my brother but, he got the shit beat out of him. Dean And Harry had to hold back the other twin from jumping in. Snape gave them detention.

I started to change into my uniform and get ready to head down for breakfast when I heard a knock on the door.

"One second." I shouted and quickly tried to pull up my skirt.

"It's me" I heard him say.

Oh.

"It's open." I shouted again.

Draco walked in with two plates in his hand. "You already got breakfast?" I asked.

"I figured we could just eat in here before." He gave a soft smile and set the plates down on my desk.

"Did you go over the notes I made for you?" I said and grabbed my plate and sat down on my bed.

Draco kicked off his shoes and jumped onto the bed.

"Pff, no. I don't need to study. My father will handle my grades." He scoffed.

"I spent two hours on those notes for you." I rolled my eyes.

He shrugged and grabbed his plate.

"You haven't studied at all this whole week Draco. What's up?" I questioned and took a bite of my toast.

"There's nothing up." He stabbed his fork into his pancake.

Jeez what did the pancake do to him?

"You can't lie to me, I know when you're lying." I kicked him in the leg softly.

"Stella, I promise, there's nothing." He took a bite of his food.

Why'd he call me Stella?

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

He muttered something but all I could hear was the word "annoying."

Rude.

*****

We headed down to the common room and met up with everyone, then headed out to go take our last exam of the year.

On the way there Leon and Pansy weren't talking, you could cut the tension with a knife. I'll just ask Pansy about it later. I glanced over at Leon and he had his hands in his pocket and looked, sad?

I hope they didn't break up.

We started our exams and surprisingly enough, I knew most of this stuff. I looked up to see if Draco was still taking his and he was just leaning back into his chair. Has he even started?