truth comes out

Let's just say Stella is a bad bitch.

!!CLEARING SOME THINGS UP!!

- Daphne and Astoria are in the same year as everyone else. I know in the books they are younger but for my storyline I changed it.

- Smut will be included in future chapters. Most people want details so I will do that. However I will give warnings beforehand for the people that aren't comfortable with those kind of scenes. That way you can just skip that part and get back to the story.

- I noticed some people aren't really feeling the kinks so I will keep it on the down low but they will pop up back again in FUTURE chapters
Some kinks that will show up eventually:
- Degradation
- Bondage
- Choking
- Knife play (maybe)

now enjoy :)

*****

I was sitting in the library, studying for an upcoming test in potions. I was shit at potions, I already accepted the fact that I would fail the test.

My head was down and I was reading a book.

All of a sudden someone came and sat down at the table. Directly across from me.

I looked up.

Theo.

What did he want?

"What the fuck do you want?" I snarled at him.

"Just wanted to talk." He shrugged.

"Aw, did Astoria get tired of playing with your 4 inch?" I pouted.

"Shut up." He snapped.

"Well then what do you want Theo?" I rolled my eyes.

"I wanted to apologize." He reached his hand over and placed it on top of mine.

Ew.

I pulled my hand back and gave him a disgusted look.

"You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Touch. Me." I said coldy and gave him a death stare.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He said.

"Look, I should've told you in the summer that I wasn't feeling it anymore. And I shouldn't have said that we were passing you around." He said.

Passing me around? When did he say that?

"What do you mean you said you were passing me around?" I asked.

"Malfoy didn't tell you?" He raised his brows.

I shook my head.

"That's why we got into a fight the other day, I thought he would've told you?"

Oh Draco.

Why'd he push me away right after then?

"I gotta go." I said and began to stand up.

"Wait, am I forgiven?" He said.

I know Leon probably forced him to apologize to me. He had no expression or form of regret on his face. He didn't mean it. Any of it.

I stood up completely now.

I was wearing a really short skirt, I was feeling myself today so I decided why not. I'm hot.

Theo never liked when I wore stuff like this when we were dating. He said he didn't want other guys looking at me in a seductive way. Like that was my issue? It's not my fault they couldn't control their thoughts. It was a them issue.