falling

Y'all asked for LONG chapters so here you go. 4089 words long. BETTER ENJOY IT.

!SMUT LATER! I will give warnings for those that are uncomfortable.

(I played the song above while I was writing the smut scene so feel free to listen to it when the time comes.)

I tried to be as detailed as possible but this is my first time writing it. Feedback always helps, I will try to get better later on.

Kink warning!! Degradation and choking.
*****

A few weeks went by after that night. Draco said his mom wanted all of us to come over to join them for Christmas at Malfoy Manor.

Draco wanted me to meet his mom. He said his dad, Lucius wouldn't be home. That I was grateful for.

My mother has told me stories about Lucius. He didn't seem like a very nice man.

"Soooo, are you excited to come over?" Draco said.

We were in his room lying in bed.

"What if your mom doesn't like me?" I sat up.

"She will, I promise." He said.

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I gotta go meet the girls." I told him and got out of bed.

"Must you leave me?" He pulled me back into bed.

He gave me a kiss. But this one was different. He was more aggressive with it.

I kissed back more aggressively. He lightly bit my bottom lip.

I pulled away after a few more seconds.

"Draco, I'm already 10 minutes late." I giggled.

"What's a few more then?" He smirked.

"You know I'm not ready." I told him.

"I know, I know. I'm not rushing you I promise." He pleaded.

"I told you I'll wait." He cupped my face.

I gave him a kiss.

"I'll be back later." I smiled and gave him a quick peck.

Pansy Daphne and I were going to head to Hogsmeade to do some last minute shopping for Christmas. Plus I wanted a new dress. Draco's mom was going to throw a Christmas party and I wanted to look my very best.

Daphne became good friends with us during these past few weeks. She was a really great friend and helped with messing with Astoria.

Last week we put some orange hair dye in her shampoo, Daphne snuck it in considering they share a room together. You could hear Artorias scream all the way from our dorm. Let's just say she wasn't happy.

Hogsmeade.

"What did you get Leon?" I asked Pansy while we were grabbing some butterbeers at The Three Broomsticks.

"A new pocket knife." She laughed.

"I guess he lost his a few months back, he's been complaining about it." She rolled her eyes.

Well. I'm still not giving it back.

"What'd you get Draco?" Daphne asked.

"A new ring, it has a silver star on it." I smiled.

"Why a star?" Pansy asked.

"It reminds me of the first time we kissed. At the Astronomy Tower." I told them both.