new faces

^ I made a little video hehe xo hope you like it.

Let the fun begin.

5150 words, YOU'RE WELCOME.

******

About a month ago Draco's father was arrested and sent to Azkaban. He was arrested for being a death eater and I found out through the papers. Meaning Draco already knew my parents were death eaters before I even told him.

Since then, we have been having problems. We have been arguing back and forth saying hurtful things towards each other. He was hiding things from me and I knew he was, we just couldn't get back to normal. It's hurting both of us that we can't just move on but things have gotten better though. We havent had sex for a little over a month, if that doesnt say enough then I don't know.

Anyways, my mother took Leon and I to Platform 9 and ¾, there was suspicion about my father so he decided to stay home, I didn't give a fuck if he were to get caught but that would also my mean my mother would and I couldn't do that her.

"Okay, remember to stay safe and be kind, I'm talking to you Leon." My mother said and stared at him.

Since my birthday party, Leon has become a real dick. I think he's still hurt from Pansy. Most would now call him a manwhore. As for Pansy, I didn't wanna bring up what I saw, if she wanted me to know then she would've told me. Plus I wasn't even supposed to see her and Luna.

We gave my mother a hug and walked to the train. Pansy and Blaise were already sitting in a compartment waiting for us. Draco was sitting there as well. Yes we were having issues but I still get butterflies every time I see him.

Leon didn't want to sit with us so he sat with some random ravenclaw.

"Hi Elle." Draco smiled and kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Hi Draco." I smiled.

We sat down next to each other, Pansy and Blaise were across from us.

Draco stood up to fix his suitcase in the little compartment above our head. He lifted his arms up and his bottom was right next me. I missed his touch.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Harry standing in the hallway on the other side of the door. Weird.

Draco sat back down and placed his hand on my thigh. I was shocked at his touch but I placed my hand on his and leaned my head on his shoulder. I knew we would be okay eventually.

All of a sudden the room turned black and I could feel Draco remove his hand and stand up.

The air cleared and everyone was chattering trying to figure out what had just happened.

"What was that? Blaise?" Draco questioned.

"Don't know." Blaise said and shrugged.

"Come on Draco, sit down, we'll be at Hogwarts soon." Pansy said toward him.

He came back and sat down. He fiddled with the ring I got him.

"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school." Draco said.

"I think I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy tower if I had to continue for another two years." He remarked.

"Why would you say that?" I responded with a little bit of attitude.

"Yeah what's that supposed to mean?" Pansy asked.

"Let's just say I don't see myself wasting my time in charms class next year." Draco responded.