the sword

Some of you wanted to see how Stellas mother looked and this is exactly how I envision her. Anne Hathaway is literally her. Of course you don't have to picture her as this, it's MY personal reference.

Enjoy!

****

"Fuck fuck fuck." Leon paced back and forth.

We didn't go back to our rooms afterwards. I dragged Draco, Leon and Violet back to Draco's room.

"Why did you need the sword in the first place?" I questioned Violet.

She diverted her eyes to the floor. "Violet." I raised my voice.

"It's too much to explain." She took a seat in the armchair.

"Violet this isn't a joke, why did you need it?" Draco furrowed his brows. She looked up at us and bit down on her lip nervously.

"I don't want to be like him. Not anymore." She muttered. We all looked at each other with confusion, since when did this change?

"I want him dead." She broke the awkward silence.

Draco scoffed, "Well join the club." I smacked his arm. He dramatically rubbed his arm with a pout on his face. "Oh don't be a baby." I rolled my eyes.

"What does the sword have to do with wanting him dead?" I asked sternly once again.

"You just wouldn't get it. Jeez just fuck off." Violet stormed out of the room.

"God she's so fucking dramatic." I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

Leon left afterwards, it was too awkward and there was too much tension between him and Draco.

"I'm so over all of this." Draco flopped down on the bed. I got changed out of my uniform, only wearing a top like usual and joined him in bed.

"It will all be over with soon." I struggled to pull up the covers because he was lying on top of it. "C'mon move." I pulled on them again. Draco laughed with his arms crossed, refusing to move.

I kicked him a few times until he finally gave in and got under them as well. "You're such a kid." I rolled my eyes playfully.

He took me by surprise when he got on top of me with my hands pinned down above my head, "You love me though." He whispered.

I smirked up at him, "I think I'm over that break now."

"Muffliato."

!!SMUT WARNING HEHE!! yk the drill scroll to over to skip this part. I think this is my favorite smut scene by far alright! Enjoy.

He smirked back at me and lowered his body to rest on mine. "Good, cause I'd love to make you scream my name." Draco muttered before connecting his lips with mine.

I removed my hands and wrapped them around his neck to flip us over. "What are you doing?" Draco chuckled.

I flipped my hair over to the side and whispered in his ear, "Taking charge."

He moved his hands to my lower waist colliding our lips a bit harsher this time. A few minutes went by and I started tugging on his shirt until he eventually got the hint and pulled his shirt over his head.

I pulled up while moving my hands from his chest down to his abs, he slightly clenched them at my touch. I trailed my fingers down his v-line to the very hem of his sweats.

"Enjoy the view huh?" He let the corner of his lip curl into a smirk.

"I admire what's mine, remember?" I muttered and leaned back down to place my lips on his neck, leaving marks.