you said forever

update 1/5/22: I actually dislike a scene in here it's very cringe to me now but yk just enjoy.

SORRY for the late update.

****

"Did you guys finish the poem?" Blaise asked while placing a piece of toast on his plate.

"I didn't do that shit." Goyle chuckled. I looked up, "Why not? Now she's gonna give you a bad grade." I said with frustration.

He just shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him.

Ivy smacked his arm. "You better get it done before class." She argued with him. I let out a small laugh, she kept him in check.

"You want some toast?" Blaise asked me. I shook my head and pushed my plate away.

I haven't been able to eat.

"You're not eating?" Draco leaned over the table while the others continued the conversation.

I looked up at him, he had soft concerned eyes. He'd always be like this when I wouldn't eat. He used to take care of me.

"Not hungry." I said back and looked back down at the table and fiddled with my fingers.

I was mostly nervous about our next class. I hate presenting and this time I let out a vulnerable part of me.

****

"Ms. Primrose." Our professor smiled proudly.

Fuck.

"You got this." Elias whispered and rubbed my arm to give me comfort.

I don't know what it was but Elias was here for me. He wasn't.

"Thank you Elias." I smiled.

I got up and walked over to the front of the room while everyone kept their eyes on me. I felt my nervousness building up.

Elias made eye contact with me and put his thumbs up. I nodded my head and looked down at my paper.

I took a deep breath and finally let out how I've been feeling.

"Today I walked past your dorm, cause how could I ever love someone else.

I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one, and I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone."

I looked up and made direct eye contact with Draco.

"Guess you didn't mean those three words that meant everything to me. Cause you said forever now I cry at night incomplete."

"I told the stars about you." I said softly.

Draco frowned at me, I quickly wiped away my tear and rushed back over to my seat. Elias gave me a side hug while I wiped under my eyes.

"Thank you Stella." Professor said softly.

"Would anyone else like to go ne-" She asked but got cut off.

"I'll go." Draco interrupted and stood up.

I kept my eyes directed down at my desk. I couldn't do it. I heard him clear his throat.

"I knew that I had to leave, I never really wanted to tear you down. But I saw you walk by my dorm room, heartbroken cause I'm with someone else.

I know we weren't perfect but I can't see my future with no one else, and I just can't imagine how you think that I'm okay now that you're gone.