the ball

Enjoy. If you haven't already looked, I posted what all their outfits are.

*****

Morning of the ball.

I felt Draco brush a piece out of hair out of my face, I opened my eyes to Draco smiling down at me. He was propped up on his side. I smiled and cupped his face.

"You are absolutely breathtaking." He smiled.

The love between us is different. Even after a year and a few months, I still got butterflies every time. This is something I never in my life wanted to lose.

"I love you so much." I ran my thumb across his cheek.

Draco and I cuddled for awhile before heading down with everyone else. We laid in comfortable silence one last time.

"You guys slept in later than Pansy." Leon joked and got the orange juice out of the fridge. Pansy coughed "I'm right here." and rolled her eyes.

"I cannot wait for tonight." I said excitedly and poured the juice that Leon brought. Draco once again placed his hand on my thigh and took a bite of his food. I looked down and smiled, he couldn't go one day without me.

"I have a date by the way." Goyle blurted out in the middle of the conversation. We all looked over at him and smiled, "Who's the lucky girl?" Elias elbowed him. Goyle blushed and adjusted himself in his seat.

"Ivy." He said shyly.

"The one in our house?" Draco asked. Ivy is another fellow Slytherin, we've talked before once but not really a lot. I've always noticed Goyle staring at her but I didn't point it out.

"Oh she's hot." Blaise added on. I rolled my eyes, "I thought you were bringing Bianca?" I furrowed my brows at him. He shrugged, "So that means I can't compliment another goddess?" He asked with attitude.

Draco chuckled and I looked at him and he immediately cleared his throat and sat up straight. "Exactly." I muttered and went back to my food.

After breakfast we all headed down the hall to the ball room. The amount of rooms in his house never failed to amaze me. Narcissa already had people over to help set up, she stood there with a wine glass in her hand and watched them set up.

"This already looks stunning." Blaise walked in and turned back around to look at us and slowly backed up with his arms reached out. I laughed and walked in and did a bow, Blaise grabbed my hand and twirled me around.

"Alright that's enough." Draco put his arm between us and pulled me back and rested his arms on my shoulder, hugging me from behind. I looked up and smirked at him.

Later that night.

"I don't understand why you just can't get ready in here." Draco flopped down on the bed.

Pansy and I agreed to get ready together away from the guys, we wanted a genuine reaction out of them when they saw us for the first time.

"Because I don't want to spoil how I look." I laughed and set my makeup bag down on the dresser.

SMUT WARNING! Scroll down to !OVER! if this makes you uncomfortable.

Draco leaned against his headboard shirtless and eyed me down, I turned around and leaned against the dresser. His black sweats were pulled down low over his hips showing off his V line. I licked my lips at the sight of him like this. He cleared his throat, "Like the show?" He said.

I snapped out of it and rolled my eyes and turned around.

I heard him get off the bed and walk up behind me. Draco firmly placed his hands on my hips and turned me around. He pushed me against the dresser and pinned my hands to my side.