healing

Don't hate me. Okay?

****

Pansy let everyone know about the party happening tonight. Elias asked me to go with him and I said yes. He wanted me to move on right?

"You look beautiful today." Elias leaned over the slytherin table and smiled.

I gave back a smile, "Thank you Elias."

Draco and Violet were making out at the table. I tried not to lose it. I just wanted to cry but at last I couldn't show it.

"Why don't you two go get a damn room." Pansy scoffed interrupting them.

"It's not like we're bothering anyone." Violet snapped back at Pansy.

Leon looked over at Draco, "How could you just sit there and pull that shit while she's sitting right there." He gestured his hand over at me.

I looked away and diverted my eyes back down towards my plate.

"We aren't together anymore." Draco shrugged and grabbed onto Violets hand. They walked out of the great hall together.

"He doesn't know what he lost." Elias tried to comfort me.

"It's fine, I'm fine." I lied.

"What are we wearing?" I changed the subject and looked at Pansy.

"Ivy said we should wear silk dresses." Pansy smirked. "I haven't gone shopping in awhile though." I said awkwardly.

"I'm sure you'll fine something." Pansy took a bite of her food.

Elias severed me some fruit, "No no, I'm not hungry." I tried to stop him.

"Stop. You think I haven't noticed you haven't eaten?" He pushed the plate towards me.

I huffed and grabbed my fork. He grabbed his and picked up a watermelon. I did the same.

"C'mon. Together." He nodded.

Draco should be the one doing this, not him.

I nodded and took a bite.

The breakup affected my health so much. But I had to heal. I had to move on.

We all headed back to the common room. I walked up to my dorm while they all stood downstairs. I almost broke when I walked in and closed the door.

Not almost actually, I did.

I slid down the door and let it out. Silent cries. I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face into them.

It's not easy. He was the love of my life. We went through hell together.

I looked up and noticed a black box sitting on my bed. I furrowed my brows in confusion and stood up.

There was a note sitting on top of it.

Figured you'd look beautiful in this.

There was no signature. Must've been from Elias.

I wiped my tears away and pulled off the top. It was a dark green silk dress. I pulled it out of the box to admire it.

I let out a breath and walked over to the mirror. I lifted up my shirt to look at the initials on my lower stomach. Tears filled up my eyes as I ran my thumb over them.

Anger and heartbreak filled inside me. I grabbed one of the books off my desk and threw it at the mirror, shattering it into a million pieces.

I collapsed onto the floor. Crying out. My door flew open.