im yours

UHM UHM UHM YEAH.

****

"You guys try and go tonight okay." Violet continued. I stood there for another minute, listening to their conversation before quickly heading back to the common room.

My vision was Luna, Ginny, and Neville breaking into the headmasters office to steal something and Violet just made it perfectly clear it's a sword. But for what?

I had to see if my visions can change. So, I have to figure out a way to stop them from getting that sword.

I snapped my fingers at Blaise, Pansy, Leon, and Elias who were all on the couch. "Draco's room, now." I continued walking as they all quickly gathered their belongings.

"This a meeting or some sort of sex thing? Cause I'm not down for the sex thing!" Blaise shouted.

I heard a smack, "Blaise, you're a complete lunatic." Pansy scoffed from behind. "You're so mean to me." Blaise argued back.

I rolled my eyes as they continued to argue, "No don't try and hug me." Blaise went on.

I opened the door, Draco was sound asleep. Practically hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Don't be loud." I muttered towards them then walked over to him.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one who admires how breath taking he is, without even trying. I squatted down to level my face with his.

I softly brushed his hair away from his forehead.

"Oh he's not a baby." Blaise complained and picked up a pillow then proceeded to throw it directly at Draco.

Draco sat up completely annoyed. Blaise's face went from smiling to dead straight face, Draco stared him down. "It wasn't me, it was Pansy."

"Oh really? You sure about that zucchini?" Draco threw the pillow back at him.

We all let out a laugh except for Blaise, "You're all bullies."

Draco shook his head with a smirk on his face as he walked over to his dresser to grab a shirt. "All I'm saying is it's always me, why not Elias?"

"Blaise we don't pick on you." Leon scoffed. Blaise stomped his foot down like a little kid after not getting their way, "Yes you do."

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "Enough already." Elias laughed at the situation and Blaise scolded him, "I don't like your stupid curls."

"At least my nickname isn't zucchini." Elias muttered.

I rolled my eyes as the situation intensified with everyone arguing now. Pansy told Blaise to stop, he called her pugface, Leon slapped the back of his neck, and then Blaise called him out for a blood kink.

"You told him about that?" Leon questioned Pansy. She shrugged, "He asked." I could see the embarrassment building up on Leon's face but he attempted to play it off cool.

After another five minutes they all stopped. Draco just leaned back into the headboard the whole time with his hands behind his head, observing the scene.

"So my vision, the one with Luna, Ginny, and Neville. They are going to try and get some sword out of the office." I went on to explain the conversation I overheard.

Elias crossed his arms, "Hold on, the Gryffindor sword?" We all turned our heads towards him, "The what?" Pansy questioned.

I interrupted them, "Whatever, it doesn't matter we just have to stop them breaking in, or at least keep one of them from going."