the mark

I HAVE SO MANY MIXED EMOTIONS. BUCKLE UP.

5587 words.

!!SMUT!! I will give warnings like I always do before hand if you're not comfortable reading just scroll to where it says
!!OVER!!

*****

I got to Leon's room and banged on the door, I didn't care what time it was. I needed him to wake up.

He flew the door open and I walked in and looked around, Blaise wasn't here? Good.

"When were you deciding to tell me?" I shouted and handed him the letter my mother had just sent me.

He snatched it out of my hand and scanned over the letter, he had no expression on his face as he kept reading.

"What? This means nothing." He scoffed and threw the letter on the floor.

"Pull up your sleeve." I said and pointed at his arm.

He pulled up his right sleeve and there was nothing. That's when I remembered both my parents have it on their left.

"No your other one." I said once again.

He didn't do it and walked away.

"Leon! Pull up your sleeve." I shouted.

If I was right and he was one, I wouldn't know how to react. I hate death eaters. Mostly because of my father, my mother was an exception. She didn't have a choice. I knew once he pulled up that sleeve, things would change.

He turned around with a frustrated look on his face and pulled it up aggressively.

My heart dropped.

I covered my mouth trying not let out a scream, or whimper, or anything.

Leon had no expression on his face. Like he didn't even care or wasn't bothered by it.

"They were gonna make you do it." He said softly and sat on the edge of his bed.

I walked towards him and sat on the bed next to him.

"I couldn't just let you become one Stella, that's not who you are." Leon said and looked at me.

I pulled him into a hug and kissed the top of his head. So many questions were answered. I guess him being a dick was a way to cope for him. Violet was his distraction from all of this.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You truly are the best brother I could ever ask for, you know that?" I said and looked him the eyes.

Still no expression. I could tell a part of Leon had died that day. The day he took the mark.

"What happens if they get caught? What did she mean you will know what to do?" I asked.

Leon closed his eyes and hesitated.

"I hope it doesn't come down to it or else this would've been for nothing." He said softly and pointed at his dark mark.

"If they get arrested... you will become one as well." Leon said and placed his hands on mine.

I wanted to throw up. I wanted to run away and forget everything, start completely over. I didn't want this. I didn't sign up for this. No one did.

"Leon, I can't." I stood up.

"Stella you don't have a choice." He rubbed his eyes out of frustration.

"Let me die. I won't become one. I won't ." I said and paced back and forth.

Was death an easier option? Yes. You don't understand how much I'm against what my parents believe. I could never forgive myself. I would hate myself. But, I couldn't leave Draco. I couldn't do that to him.