just kids

No words, just enjoy. I would suggest listening to sad music.

4887 words.

****

Time went by extremely fast, every day for the last few months were the same. Leon, Draco and I began to lose ourselves throughout it all.

Leon and Pansy were on and off, mostly because of him. Like I've said before, a part of him died the day he took the mark, whenever anyone started to get close, to try and bring back the piece that was missing, he would just push them away.

I've learned to stop trying, Pansy on the other hand never gave up on him but Leon didn't care but in a way he also did. It was complicated.

Draco and I have been okay, some bickering here and there but that was only because of stress. We always made up at the end of the day.

"Two days." Draco said and pulled out his drawer to grab a change of clothes.

I rubbed my face out frustration and fear, he only had two more days to kill Dumbledore. The death eaters would then work their way through the vanishing cabinet and do god knows what.

"You'll have to do it when he's alone, you have to use the spell." I said softly and crawled out of bed.

We didn't have classes today, that I was extremely grateful for. I mentally wasn't prepared for what was going to go down. I don't think any of us were.

"Elle, I'm terrified." Draco whispered and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed.

I couldn't imagine being in his position. Kill or get killed, Voldemort was the weak one. He wanted things done his way but if that was the case he would've done them himself, he is and will always be pathetic.

"I'll be with you, I'm not going to let you go through it alone." I said back softly in hopes it would give him some sort of comfort.

"I don't want you to see me do it." He looked up and made eye contact with me. I walked over to him and kneeled down and placed my hand on his.

"We're in this together." I smiled up at him. Draco let a small smile appear across his face. He tried to hide it but I could see right though him, he was scared.

On top of everything else my visions weren't working as much as they should. I usually got about 5 of them a week, sometimes 4. I needed to know why and the only person I could get answers from was locked away in a cell.

I never heard back from my mother since the night I received her letter, she's still alive though, Leon and I would've been notified.

She was still here, for now.

****

"Why is today so gloomy?" Pansy scoffed and sat down at the table.

I moved my fork around, just scooting pieces of food around. I couldn't eat, not at a time like this.

"I think you guys should head home for a few days." Leon interrupted and pointed at the rest of the group. I knew what he was trying to do, he didn't want any of them here when the death eaters invaded Hogwarts.

"What?" Pansy laughed and placed her elbows on the table, leaning forward.

"Like, just go home, only for a few days." Leon shrugged. "But why?" Blaise interrupted.

I looked down, unable to look at any of them. I think a part of Pansy knew but she couldn't confirm what we were.

"Where's Draco?" Leon whispered. I looked up, "Snape." I whispered back and looked down.