you promised

PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS CHAPTER!

Also thank you all for being extremely patient with me. I'm feeling better now, thank you for all the love.

*****

It was about a month later now. So many things changed in just a matter of time. Things between us changed.

3 weeks ago.

Since the night of the party I haven't been myself. I didn't know how to cope with the fact I got assaulted. I didn't even tell my mother and I begged Leon not to. I kept blaming myself for drinking so much that night.

Draco blamed himself for not coming with me to the bathroom.

The day I got the letter, I felt myself completely lose the other half of me. It was out of no where, I always did say I hated letters.

"Stella! Breakfast!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back and sat up.

My mother kicked my father and Anna out, it was just me, her, and Leon. It was good, I was thankful.

I slipped on the pair of black sweats Draco got me for Christmas last year. I was about to head out when Draco's owl tapped on my window. I smiled and walked over.

"Hi there." I whispered and groomed the top of its head and took the letter out of its mouth. I watched it fly away before looking down at the letter.

Elle,

My beautiful girl, I hope one day you will find it in your heart to forgive me for this. I can already feel the amount of regret I will hold against myself forever.

I can't do this anymore Stella. I wish things were different, I wish we could stay forever together, but we can't.

Thank you for showing me what love truly is and letting me accept the fact that love doesn't make me weak. Thank you for giving me all of you.

Maybe someday our stars will align again.

D.M.

I felt my heart grow heavy, my eyes filled with tears. I didn't accept this, how could he just send a letter, no explanation as to why.

I rushed over to my desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a quill.

Draco I don't accept this. You can't do this, why? What's happening? Please talk to me. Please don't do this. You're my everything, my reason for breathing, please don't.

You promised. You said this is forever.

S.M.

I sent the letter away quickly. I widened my eyes in realization of what I wrote down. I didn't use my initials, I put M for Malfoy. I didn't even realize until afterwards.

I sat on the edge of my bed crying, rereading his letter over and over again. It shattered into a million pieces, my heart broke.

Why would he?

A knock came from the other side of my door but I didn't react.

"Stella?" I heard my mom ask and open the door. I looked back at her with tears.

She rushed over to me, "What's wrong?" She asked worriedly and sat down next to me, placing her hand on my back.

"He broke up with me Mom." I cried out and placed my head on her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry baby." She whispered.  

She kissed the top of my head and comforted me while I broke down in front of her.