new year

I absolutely love Stella in this chapter.

****

"You both have everything?" Anna smiled at Leon and I at the station.

"Oh my god, would you quit already. Stop trying to be her." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things to turn around.

Anna frowned but pushed my remark to the side.

Not many students knew about the change this year. So much changed, Harry was missing. Voldemort had everyone looking for him.

I got on and looked around for the rest of the group. I opened the compartment door to Goyle and Blaise fighting over a chocolate frog.

"Give me it you dick!" Goyle shouted at Blaise. Blaise stuck out his tongue like a little kid.

"What is the problem here?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Blaise stole my chocolate frog." Goyle scoffed and pointed at him.

I rolled my eyes at the both of them, "Did you think to just go get another one instead of fighting?" I questioned and they both looked at each other than back at me.

"I'll be back." I huffed and closed the compartment door. Pansy wasn't in the compartment yet.

I made my way over to the trolley, "Hi, two chocolate frogs please." I smiled.

She nodded and handed me the candy, "Keep the extra change." I said while handing off the money.

I turned around to only once again run into the Draco Malfoy.

"You never watch where you're going." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Why are you at the trolley? You'd never get me stuff." I crossed my arms.

Draco looked down and mumbled, "Violet wanted something." I uncrossed my arms and looked at him.

"What are you? Her puppet?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Draco placed his hands in his pockets.

"Not like you can do anything about it anymore." I whispered and looked him up and down. "Back to dreaming about it Malfoy." I shoved past him.

I couldn't let my guard down even though I so wanted to. I couldn't let it affect me anymore.

I finally put the pieces back. I can't risk them falling apart all over again.

"There you are!" I shouted at Pansy down the hall. She smiled and walked over to me, "Where were you?" I asked.

"Leon and I just went off to-" Pansy went on. "Okay I don't need the details to that." I interrupted her and laughed.

"What are you doing then?" Pansy raised her eyebrows.

"Goyle and Blaise were fighting over chocolate frogs so I went to the trolley." I said and pulled out the frogs to show her.

"Why'd you get two?" Pansy asked.

"Oh, one for Goyle and one for Cra-" I caught myself before finishing my sentence. My face dropped at my loss of memory.

Pansy frowned and placed her hand on my arm, "It's alright, I forget sometimes too." She reassured me.

I gave a small nod and we headed back to the compartment.

I tossed the two frogs at Goyle. "No fair why does he get two." Blaise complained.

"Nice." Goyle smiled and went to nudge someone next to him but there was no one. Goyle realized what he did and frowned.