better days

^incase you forgot how everyone looks :)
well. enjoy.

*****

I still struggled to walk afterwards, you think I'd get used to it by now but I haven't. Draco never lets me live it down.

"Hurry up." He teased. Draco was already waiting at the top of the stairs.

"Well maybe if you'd help me I would go faster." I gave an attitude.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to me, his back turned to my face.

"Alright alright." He muttered. I smirked and jumped onto his back. He gripped onto my legs as I wrapped my arms around him.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, "See, that's better." I laughed.

He removed his left hand from my leg and reached out to smack my ass. "Behave." Draco whispered and walked down the stairs.

I heard chatter from another room upstairs but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

We walked into the kitchen, everyone stopped the conversation and looked over at us. Pansy smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You all have staring problems?" Draco scoffed and walked over to the counter. He set me down and I sat on the edge, my legs dangling off.

Narcissa wasn't around so I assumed the chatter I heard earlier was her.

Leon, Blaise and Elias were setting up the table while Pansy was helping Goyle with dinner.

Draco walked back over to me and placed his hands down on the counter. Leaning forward so his face was leveled with mine.

"Still can't walk yet?" He whispered and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I can handle it." I pulled him closer to me and kissed him. I felt him smile through the kiss.

Blaise threw a bread roll at Draco's head, "You going to help to not?" Blaise said sarcastically.

Draco pulled back and rolled his eyes and made his way over to the boys.

I jumped off the counter, feeling more in control of my legs. "What do you want me to do?" I asked Pansy.

"Start making a salad." She gestured her hand towards the fridge.

I walked over and opened it, grabbing out some things. I grabbed a glass bowl that already had sliced lettuce in it.

I closed the fridge with my elbow and turned back around.

Lucius was standing at the kitchen door and startled me. I dropped the glass bowl and it shattered into pieces.

Everyone looked over at me and notice my gaze and looked at Lucius. "Come into my house and break things Stella?" He stared me down.

You could feel the awkwardness in the room. His presence made everyone feel uncomfortable.

"I- I'm sorry." I stuttered and kneeled down. Draco scoffed and walked over to me. He kneeled down as well and helped me clean up the mess.

He looked over at me, "Don't worry about it, my mother didn't like this one." He tried to make me feel better about breaking it.

Narcissa walked in, "Oh." She looked between everyone and turned her head towards Lucius.

"I'm sorry I should've mentioned he was back." She nodded awkwardly.

"Why don't you kids go in the living room, I can finish up in here." Narcissa walked towards us and gestured for us to go.