secrets

^Thank you to @ harmonie.king.5 on instagram for the picture! I'm obsessed.

I MADE A STELLA x DRACO playlist!
Apple music: my user is myapapaya03
Spotify: click the link in my bio on IG: Dracos_Star

****

The sunlight slowly started peaking through the opened curtains, shining down on him peacefully sleeping. I woke up up about 10 minutes ago but I didn't want to get up just yet.

Draco shifted a little, "Morning." I said softly and looked up at him rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked down at me with a soft smile on his face.

Draco was about to speak when Pansy suddenly barged in the room.

"One of the students was killed." Pansy said frantically. I sat up immediately with confusion, Draco did the same.

"What? Who?" Draco tossed aside the black bed covers and stood up. "Some 3rd year in Ravenclaw." Pansy walked over to her dresser.

I looked over at Draco, his face expression was somewhat calm. I could still read him like a book, always have, even after all the drama. "I'll catch up with you two later." He breathed out breaking our eye contact.

He quickly rushed out leaving Pansy and I alone and confused.

The others were already down for breakfast in the great hall. Chatter could be heard from miles away about the accident, well no one really knew if it was an accident, I certainly didn't think it was.

"They're saying his skin was grey as the gloomy sky." Blaise gossiped towards the rest of the group. I shook my head while taking a seat next to Draco, he gave me a soft kiss on the side of my head. "Can we not discuss this right now, during breakfast?"

Blaise rolled his eyes at me, "I'm simply educating you on the situation." Blaise could never resist the urge to talk about anything that happened at Hogwarts, from dating rumors to how certain people dressed, even how people walked through the corridor halls. I knew it wouldn't be the last of him talking about the kid.

"I actually feel quite bad, he was only in his 3rd year." Elias added in. I nodded my head in agreement.

"So everyone heard about the Ravenclaw?" Violet spat as she joined in at the table. I looked away from her only to draw my attention back from a kick under the table.

Violet raised her brows at me while everyone else dived into conversation. I furrowed my brows at her in confusion as to why she was even trying to talk to me.

She pretended to open a book and shook her head at me. Oh fuck, the library.

"I've got to go study for the test on Monday, see you bitches later." Violet took one more bite of her toast then proceeded to head out of the great hall. "Since when does that bitch let us know where she's going." Leon snickered.

"Hello Stella." Luna spoke softly from behind me. I whipped my head around quickly to see her smile at me. She has always just popped up at random times, I didn't even see or hear her walk up to our table.

"What does looney lovegood want?" Pansy laughed. I shook my head at her giving a disapproval nod. "No it's alright. I'm quite used to it now." Luna shrugged and took a seat next to me. Draco shifted in his seat with uncomfortableness.

"What do you need gorgeous?" Blaise questioned while he leaned forward resting his elbows on the table. Luna smiled, "I just have a question for Stella."

I smiled at her, "Sure, what is it?" Without any hesitation Luna blurted her question, "You saw who did it right? Because you can see-" I cut her off by grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the table.