games

^Let's just take a moment to appreciate the Primrose siblings.

This a long chapter so enjoy. :) Also it's 3am so I apologize if there are any typos.

I woke up the next day and to no surprise, Draco wasn't next to me.

What an ass, he could have at least woken me up before he le-

"Morning" I heard him say.

I turned my head towards the bathroom and there he was. Leaning against the door. How did he look that good this early?

"Oh, I thought you left me." I said and got out bed.

"I thought about it." he said and walked over to his dresser.

"I'm only joking Elle... or not"

I ignored his remark.

Wait.

"Elle?" I asked.

"Yeah, your nickname, I thought of it last night, I like it so there's no arguing whether you do or not" he said.

I liked it.

He pulled his shirt over his head and my eyes widened. Again?

I turned around and walked into the bathroom. Good thing about magic is I can basically do anything. I used a spell that made a toothbrush and proceeded to brush my teeth and use the restroom.

I walked out and he was already dressed in his uniform.

"Do you think Leon stayed the night with Pansy?" I asked.

"Most definitely, you know your brother isn't as innocent as he looks." Draco laughed and started to put his shoes on.

"Innocent? Since when has he ever come off as innocent? I know he messes around." I said sternly and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he said and got up.

"To go get ready, duh." I walked out.

I was sure to knock on the door this time before entering my room. I could hear whispering from the other side. Do they think I'm dumb?

"Uhm- come in." I heard Pansy say frantically.

I walked in and prepared myself to see them together...in bed.

Only he wasn't there, it was just Pansy. Huh?

She looked nervous.

"Pansy I'm not stupid, where is he?" I looked around and then heard the door squeak.

I quickly turned around and saw Leon standing there and he gave a small smile. He had his shirt unbuttoned completely and his hair was all messed up.

"You know I saw your ass last night." I said in a disgusted tone.

"Well maybe next time you outta knock before you come in." he said and buttoned up his shirt.

"It's my room you dumb git." I snapped.

I turned around and walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Or you dumbasses could've used the Colloportus spell." I said and threw my back down onto the bed.

"Where did you stay last night?" Pansy questioned me.

I didn't wanna say it in front of Leon, he'd freak if he found out his sister was sleeping in the same bed as his best friend.

"Uhm, on the common room couch." I shrugged.

"Liar." Leon said and crossed his arms.

"I can tell when you're lying." he said and walked over to me.