no choice

I have a surprisseeeeee. Enjoy my little stars :)

4147 words.

*******

We were all sitting on the grass in the middle of the courtyard. In one huge circle. I was laying down looking up at the sky trying to make out the shapes of the clouds.

"That's definitely a dragon." Draco pointed up to one of the clouds.

I looked over at him, he laid down next to me to examine the sky as well.

I laughed at him, "No it's not."

He rolled his eyes and continued to point out more clouds, he even said one looked like a sock.

I heard laughter coming from the side so I turned my head to see Astoria circled by at least 3 girls. I sat up in confusion. One of the girls scooted over and I could see Astoria perfectly. They were pointing at her necklace.

I looked over at it.

"That bitch." I shouted.

Draco sat up as well and everyone diverted their attention towards Astoria.

I shot up and stormed right over to here. She was fiddling with my star necklace. My necklace.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." I raised my voice at her.

"What's wrong Stella? You don't like my necklace?" She pouted her lip.

Draco and everyone else walked up behind me and started arguing with her. She wouldn't give it.

"Stop being a pathetic little bitch." Draco sneered at her. He pulled out his wand and muttered a spell that unclasped the necklace.

I snatched it off her and she scoffed.

I have been looking for that necklace for past two weeks only to find out that Astoria had it the whole time. How did she even get it?

She looked me into the the eyes and I looked right back.

"You fuck with me again, and I'll fucken kill you." I snapped at her and grabbed Draco's hand and walked away.

Astoria was yelling things at us as we walked away and picked up our bags. Stuff like, "It looked better on me." "The 3 stars are stupid." "Draco likes me." Honestly almost hexed her.

"Why are all the girls here mental." Blaise laughed as he sat down on the couch.

"All?" I asked and walked over to the couches and set my bag down behind the black leather couch. I made my over to Draco as he pulled me into in lap.

Blaise cleared his throat, "I meant most." He sat up straight.

"Here let me." Draco said and took the necklace out my hand.

I lifted my hair up while he took he necklace and placed it around my neck and clasped it together after a few tries.

"Thank you." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back the conversation.

My sleeve was pulled up a little. Just enough to see the end of the mark. I quickly pulled it all the way down and shut my eyes. Everyone was still talking so I assumed no one saw.

I looked up and Violet was looking directly at my arm. Her eyes were widened. Fuck. Was all I could think.

"You okay V?" Pansy asked. Violet was frozen still looking at me. Elias waved his hands up and down her face and she snapped back into reality.

Violet cleared her throat and looked around.

Please don't say anything Violet, please.

"What's wrong?" Pansy asked again.