his return

Sorry for being late. Also I'm literally obsessed with the picture^. Okay enjoy :)

****

"I don't get why you always get all dressed up for these meetings." Draco huffed.

I continued my eye makeup, ending it off with dark red lipstick. "If I ever die at one of these meetings I'm going to look damn good."

Draco let out a laugh but I could see it on his face he was just trying to hide how he truly felt about my comment. It was always a risk at these meetings.

A knock came from the door, I waved my hand to tell Draco to get. He groaned but walked over to open it.

Leon walked in adjusting his tie, "Sorry I'm late. Pansy was taking forever to-"

"I don't need the details." I cut him off. He scoffed at me, "Please I always have to hear you and Pansy talk about you sucking Malfoy's dick."

I quickly grabbed a pillow off the bed and threw it at him, "Shut up Leon." I looked over at Draco who smiled back at me.

"I'm not surprised, there's a lot to brag about." He smirked. Leon shook his head at the scene. "Repulsing."

At Malfoy Manor.

"Why are the meetings always here? Why your house?" I questioned.

He interlocked our hands before we entered through the front doors, "He trusts my family."

"Stella dear." Narcissa walked up to greet me. "Hi Mrs. Malfoy." I gave a smile back as she pulled me into a hug.

Her hug was comforting, reminded me of my mom. Especially right now.

"Call me Narcissa Stella, after all this time its alright to." She pulled out of the hug, I let out a small laugh but gave her nod.

Draco walked up behind me, snaking his hand around my waist, "So, what is this meeting about now?" He asked his mother.

"Well your father said the dark lord has a new member joining so I assume we'll be meeting him."

Draco and I looked at each other with the same thought. A new member? Why all of a sudden, especially now.

We headed into the room, the huge black table surrounded by chairs like usual. Draco and I took our usual seats next to each other with Leon across from us.

The death eaters began making conversation with one another as we waited for him to arrive. Apparently Greyback just killed a random person in the woods, they all laughed. Disgusted me, reminded me of Crabbe.

Draco leaned over "I don't have a good feeling about this Elle." He whispered.

Just then the doors opened once again and in walked Voldemort with Violet following behind. The chatter stopped immediately at his presence.

Violet looked over at us with pure terror on her face. I've never seen her so scared before.

Voldemort walked over to his usual seat as did Violet.

"Now since none of you pathetic people have gotten any closer to getting Harry Potter, I've had to recruit another in hopes he does better than you foolish bums." Voldemort sneered.

I looked over at Violet with raised brows. She slowly shook her head, almost like a warning not to say anything.

Suspense built up once again when the door opened.

My heart dropped, this lump formed in my throat. Fear most of all, fear of him. The memories came flooding back. The vulnerability, feeling powerless. It's like the night all over again, as soon as Theodore Nott walked through those doors.