crucio

LOL I keep losing so many readers but hey here's another chapter :)

****

DRACOS POV

I paced back and forth, "Do you mind explaining why the fuck she's there?"

"He knows about her." Violet crossed her arms. Leon and I looked at each other, she just said that in front of everyone.

"Knows about her?" Pansy questioned. "Knows what?" Blaise stood up now.

"Oh, they don't know?" Luna asked softly. I gave her a confused look, since when did she know?

We kept our mouth shut.

Pansy took off her shoe and threw it at me, "You better start talking." I rubbed my arm, "Alright fuck."

And so we told them. How Stella is a seer, she can see the future, even force her visions when needed. Pansy was pissed off that she didn't know. Blaise just went on to say how cool it is. Goyle and Elias were just quiet, mostly out of shock.

"I can't believe my best friend didn't tell me." Pansy crossed her arms. Blaise scoffed, "You mean my best friend."

Pansy smacked his arm, Blaise smacked her back. Leon rolled his eyes and stood in the middle of them. "Children." He muttered.

"You want to call me a child? Who was practically begging for me last night? Hm?" Pansy now smacked Leon's arm.

"Alright alright quit." I waved my hand. "Why the hell are we just standing here? Let's go."

"You can't." Violet grabbed onto my arm. I immediately pulled away from her.

"This is on you. If anything happens to her." I snapped back at Violet. "I didn't tell him! He looked into my head." She pleaded out.

"Besides, you can't just barge in there, we need a plan." She looked around at all of us.

I placed my hands into my pockets, "Alright, here's my plan. Go get fucking Stella back." I smiled then quickly reopened the door.

"Draco!" Pansy called out for me.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, "We seriously need one."

"We?" I laughed. "You're not coming, it's too risky." I shook my head.

I know I don't show it often but I can't risk any of them getting hurt. I still beat myself up sometimes over Crabbes death. They are quite literally my family, even after all the bickering and hurtful words spit out during vulnerable times.

Blaise placed his hand on my shoulder, "We're all in this now mate."

STELLAS POV

Another day. Still the same.

"Ivy?" I asked weakly.

"Do you think we're going to die in here?" I choked up as tears filled my eyes.

She made her way over to me, "No Stella, we're going to make it, I promise."

We could hear commotion coming from above, we gave each other concerned looks.

"This is designer you filthy squib!"

I sat up completely, "Is- Is that Blaise?" Ivy's eyes widened. "Don't touch me!" Another voice echoed.

"Pansy." I whispered with a smile on my face.

Ivy helped me up as the arguing above us continued. One of the death eaters opened the door and grabbed my arm. Ivy tried to walk out but he shoved her back, leading her to fall against the ground.