still here

Can't wait to see all your reactions lol.

****

Night before the first day of school.

DRACOS POV

After the death eater meeting and seeing Stella, my heart couldn't take it. She's my reason for living, our future keeps me going I just hope nothing would change it. My father just had to ruin the best thing that ever happened to me.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I questioned as I stood at the doorway of my fathers study room. He had has back faced towards me.

"About the girl." My father sneered and turned around to face me. He had a glass cup full of alcohol. Drunk. Of course.

I furrowed my brows, was he talking about Violet or Stella? "Stella?" I asked. He chuckled at my question. "No you foolish boy, the dark lord's daughter." I huffed and placed my hands in my pockets.

"You will not mess this up for me, for us." He muttered while taking more steps towards me. I stood there quiet. "Can you just imagine how much our status will rise, a Malfoy with a Riddle." He smiled.

"Can you get to the point?" I rolled my eyes at him.

He stormed over to me and forcefully grabbed the back of my neck. "Let me make it clear." He whispered while guiding me to walk along with him.

"You will not speak to that Primrose girl. You will not screw this up." My father demanded. I pushed him away from me, "You can't stop me from seeing her." I felt anger building up inside of me.

He started to laugh hysterically at my comment. "I will have eyes and ears at that school. If I hear one little feedback about you and her." He smirked, "I'll kill her myself." My father said that part coldy, he had no mercy in his eyes.

I stormed over to him, grabbing him by his collar. How dare he threaten her, the girl I love. "You will not touch a single hair on her fucking head." I snapped at him.

The look on his face was something I can't describe. Only that he had no care in the world. He was a complete mess. He shoved me off of him. "You don't know what I'm capable of son."

"How exactly do you think her mother died?"

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. More importantly, it ached for her. For Stella Primrose. She went through absolute hell this summer mostly because of me. But this? My father being responsible? She would never forgive me.

I knew I had to keep her safe. She didn't ask for this life, she was dragged into it.

Overtime I knew eventually she would cause me to lose my strength and I'd be on my knees for her, begging her to come back to me.

I had to do what my father said. For her safety, no matter how bad it would hurt.

****

Present day

STELLAS POV

I quickly put on my shoes trying to rush out of the room. "Stella stop, what are you going to do?" Pansy asked while I pulled out a hoodie to throw over my shirt.

"I have to talk to him." They broke up a few days ago, what if Lucius was planning right now how to get rid of me.

"Is that a good idea?" Pansy shouted at me but I was already out the door, shoving through people in the common room.