missing

There will a lot of POV shifts so keep that in mind while reading this chapter, hopefully it doesn't get too confusing! Also there is smut LOLLLLL.

****

"Why are you so excited?" Pansy questioned. Leon chuckled as I rolled my eyes at both of them.

"Why must you always be in our dorm Leon? Why can't you use your own?" I pulled out my drawers and began packing some clothes in a bag.

"Blaise wanted the dorm to himself tonight." Leon huffed.

Luna with Blaise? Odd pairing.

"So are you two going to have sex finally or what?" Pansy blurted out. I shot her a look to shut up because Leon is in the room.

Leon shook his head, "Ugh please do not talk about my sister and Malfoy doing it." He complained and placed a pillow over his head. Pansy smacked his chest, "Give her some sympathy, they haven't had sex since before the summer."

I swirled my tongue around my cheek knowing we already did it weeks ago. Pansy picked up on it though, "Oh you little shit. When?" I laughed and headed into the bathroom to change. Pansy barged in though, "C'mon tell me."

I pulled my top over my head, "You can't wait until my boobs are put away." I joked with her. She rolled her eyes and hopped on the counter, swinging her legs waiting for my response.

"The night Violet was singing our song, when I stormed off to his room." I looked down at the floor, "We were both just angry with each other." I shrugged and picked up my clothes.

"Speaking of Violet, what did she want at the library, you never told me." I broke our eye contact, Pansy is my best friend but she still didn't know about my ability, so I lied. "Just to argue, you know her." I laughed it off awkwardly and headed out of the bathroom.

Leon had two pillows on each side of head, "I could still hear." I grabbed one of my pillows off my bed and threw it at him, "Dramatic much." I yelled before making a run for it to the door. I shut it as he threw it the pillow back at me.

Of course I wanted to have sex with Draco tonight. Hell I missed his touch, the overwhelming euphoric feeling each time.

He was no longer in the common room, "He's waiting for your horny ass." Blaise shouted at me. I rolled my eyes while flipping him off. Luna softly laughed, I'm assuming she will be around a lot more now.

I opened Draco's door to him facing his back towards me, pulling his shirt over his head. I took a sharp inhale when he stood up straight flexing his back muscles.

"Oh wow." I muttered. Draco turned around to face me, his lips curving up into a smirk.

I set my bag down and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his bare body. He placed his finger under my chin to lift my face up meet his. "What?" I asked softly.

He firmly snaked his cold veiny hand around my neck, "I want you." Draco whispered.

AYO SMUT WARNING! Scroll to OVER if this makes you uncomfortable, yk the drill.

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine, trailing his hands to my ass. "Up." He breathed out. I did as he said and jumped. He firmly kept his hands on my ass and walked us towards the bed.

He broke the kiss and muttered Muffliato.

I pulled him back towards me to reconnect our lips. I broke the kiss once more to pull my top over my head. He placed soft kisses on my breasts before pulling back up.