focus

YEAH YEAH YEAH. Uhm 3175 words so enjoy!

****

"We've been in December for two weeks now and it still doesn't feel like it." Pansy complained.

We were still trying to figure out a plan to get the sword to Harry. Everyone was in on it, including Luna, Neville, and Ginny.

Theo was clueless and we had to keep it that way. If he found out about the sword and reported back to Voldemort our chances would be over.

"Are you all staying here for Christmas or heading back home?" Draco questioned.

"The Draco Malfoy concerned about my plans?" Blaise placed his hand over his heart. "I'm honored."

Draco threw a grape at him. We all paused and looked around at each other and proceeded to grab some more and toss them at him.

"Alright alright!" Blaise shouted. We all let out a laugh, "You know we love you." I leaned forward to rest my elbows on the table.

Draco placed his hand around my lower waist. I looked back at him to see a smirk on his face, "What? I like you." He chuckled. 

"I'd sure hope you did." I teased and leaned towards him to give him a kiss.

"Get a room." Violet scoffed.

Draco pulled back from the kiss and ran his thumb over his bottom lip, "Trust me Violet, we will."

I smiled at him but Violet rolled her eyes at us, I don't know if she's over me or not. I wouldn't get over me, I'm hot. Sure I can be a bitch but there are times when I'm not and I can be a genuinely nice-

"Stella." Blaise said breaking me from my thoughts once again. I rolled my eyes, "What?" I said bit a bit of attitude, I kept getting interrupted.

Blaise leaned back in surprise from me snapping at him. I closed my eyes for couple of seconds, "Sorry I didn't mean that."

"No it's alright, I got to go anyways." Blaise said and quickly gathered his things to leave the great hall.

Pansy tilted her head at me with raised eyebrows. I scoffed at her, "Please you're no saint towards him either."

Draco let out a laugh and threw his arm over my shoulder, bringing me into his side. He kissed the side of my head, "Don't be a bitch love."

I turned my head towards him, "And you don't be a fucking cunt." I shoved him off of me. "Suck your own dick tonight." I snapped and grabbed my things.

Violet bursted out laughing along with Leon and Goyle. Draco flipped them off and called out for me but I stormed away like my usual dramatic self.

I know I can be a bitch but I didn't like being called out for it, especially by Draco.

"Ginny!" I called out.

She turned around and gave a small smile. I ran up to her, "Hey."

Like I said we were all in this plan together now. I didn't personally have anything against her or her family, Draco wasn't too fond of this idea but I talked some sense into him. Plus her brothers were the best jokesters Hogwarts ever had.

"Any news? Or ideas?" I questioned. Ginny pulled her hair up to tie it into a ponytail, "Nothing yet but Neville wants to have a meetup later tonight."

"Okay sure where this time? I would say Draco's dorm but-" She cut me off.

"Yeah that's perfect, I'll let them know." Ginny waved and I gave an awkward smile. Draco is not going to be too happy about this.