the unforgivable

HEHEHEHEHEHE.

******

"Who the hell am I supposed to choose?" I shouted at the both of them while I was pacing back and forth in Draco's room.

"Elias." Draco sneered.

"Draco, I'm not going to choose him just because he kissed me. Stop being like that." I said back.

I feel extremely guilty for lying to him. He would hate me. I don't know why but a part of did want to kiss Elias back. Just a tiny part, and I didn't know why. I'm completely in love with Draco, I don't know what's wrong with me.

"Well then don't ask me for my help." Draco raised his voice and stormed out of the room.

I huffed and sat on the edge of the bed and placed my head in my hands. Leon walked over to me and sat down.

"You have 3 days Stella, you need to pick." Leon said and gave me a side hug and walked out.

I didn't ask for this fucking life.

The Dark Lord wanted me to prove my loyalty to him. He wanted me to choose someone to send to Azkaban. How could I just randomly pick someone? Especially if they were innocent.

I walked out of Draco's room and walked to the common room. It was late when we got back, everyone was already asleep and I didn't know where Draco went. Probably to the Astronomy Tower or the Room of Requirement.

I kicked my heels off and sat in front of the fire. I realized I would have to start wearing long sleeves all the time. I pulled my knees up to my chest and started to cry. The mark was still burning and I kept scratching it even though Leon and Draco told me not to. The more you resist the mark, the more it burns.

"Stella?" I heard someone say frantically.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and turned around.

Elias.

"I don't think you should be talking to me, I don't know where Draco is." I said and turned back around to face the fire.

I heard his footsteps come closer to me and next think you know he is sitting next to me. I scoot a little to the side, afraid Draco would walk in at any moment.

I just wanted, no, I needed him right now. I didn't know what to do and he just left me. Maybe we do need time apart.

"Stella I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to kiss you, I don't know what came over me, like honestly I don't know." He pleaded out. 

"Elias, just forget about it." I turned towards him.

The light from the fire was still hitting his face perfectly. His bone structure so defined, especially his cheekbones. His lips were more pink than last time and his eyes. I could see them perfectly clear. Bright blue with a little bit of green around his pupil.

I thought about it.

But he came back into my head. Draco Malfoy. The boy I so dearly love, and who loves me back. Elias was not him, he would never be.

"I'm sorry." Elias said again softly.

I stood up and picked up my shoes and looked down at him.

"I should go." I let a small smile appear on my face and walked up the stairs to my room.

I opened the door to see that Pansy was sound asleep and-

Violet? Violet was holding her while she was asleep.

I almost squealed out in joy. I knew it. That had to be her secret. I didn't want to stay in here with them so I walked back down the stairs.

Elias was still there on the floor in front of the couch. I huffed and walked back and sat on one of the leather black couches. He turned around and noticed me.