future

Finale part 2. (make sure you read the battle of hogwarts chapter before this!!!)

17 years later...

A month after the war I found out I was pregnant, same time as Pansy. Draco was more excited than me at the time. Frankly I think it was because it meant we were one step closer to getting our future.

And we did.

The house, the kids, even the bloody dog. Three dogs and one cat. Draco wasn't too fond about getting a cat but once we did he absolutely loved her.

My vision, the one of me lying in the grass with a little boy. Well that little boy ended up being Darcio, my first kid or I mean to say our first kid. He had Draco's platinum hair and my brown eyes but when he turned 14 he dyed his brown.

It turned into a huge argument with Draco because Darcio asked me for permission and I allowed him to. He said the brown suited him more and I wasn't just going to tell him he can't do something that made him more comfortable with himself.

Our second kid is Kye, found out I was pregnant with him when Darcio was 9 months old. Funny thing about this one was the fact Luna was pregnant at the same time. Blaise practically almost fainted in the delivery room.

Reyna is their kids name. Luna picked it out.

Then came Hiraeth, Draco decided on her name. She was his little princess, even now that she's 15 he still treats her like a baby. He spoils her the most.

The group stayed together, except for Violet, Goyle and Elias. Goyle decided to travel the world, he said him and Ivy used to always talk about doing it. She wanted to see New York.

Elias moved away to the muggle world. He has his own car garage, kids, and a wife. Scarlett, she's a muggle. The first time we met her she was sort of freaked out, she was new to whole magic thing.

Elias didn't really care for the Wizard world anymore. Only one of his kids attends Hogwarts, Dianna. She is just like him.

Her and Darcio are actually dating.

After the war we all went through some really dark shit. I became really depressed. My dad died and you would think I would've been happy. Someone who abused me, emotionally and physically deserved to die. But it all just reminded me about everyone I lost and I kept telling myself Leon should be here. I blamed myself, Draco had to keep reminding me it wasn't my fault.

I missed him. We all did.

At my wedding, Blaise walked me down the aisle. It was supposed to be Leon. He was the person who was meant to walk me down.

Violet was a long story, happened at my wedding too. To sum it up she was still in love with me and quite literally confessed it in front of everyone. Her and Draco got into a huge argument once again in front of everyone. It was.... memorable.

Long story short she left, she said she couldn't do it anymore. She wanted to start over, I didn't blame her. Once Voldemort was gone she got outed in the papers as his daughter, we still don't know how they found out but they did.

She just left like that. Didn't even stick around to meet my first kid. Haven't seen her since.

****

Darcio and Lee grew up together, oh right Lee. Forgot to mention him, that's Pansy's kid. Named him after Leon and he truly was just like him. Got the protectiveness from him as well. All the boys were protective of the girls but Hiraeth more than Reyna and Diana.

Hiraeth was transferring to Hogwarts this year from Beauxbatons. It will be her 5th year, the only one in that year. Kye, Reyna, and Diana are in year 6. Darcio and Lee in year 7.