wait

hehehehehehehehe. Is all I have to say.

*****

It was around 8 now and we were all in the common room sitting around the fire. Crabbe and Goyle joined us as well. They never failed to make us laugh.

I lived for small moments like these. Just talking and laughing together. Bringing up old memories. My heart was warm.

"Remember the day Crabbe just randomly blurted out in class why the sky was blue." Leon laughed.

"Yeah and then Goyle asked why the grass was green right after." Draco joined in.

He was sitting next to me on the couch. His right arm was stretched out behind me. His hand barely resting on my shoulder.

Blaise mentioned how he started talking with Daphne Greengrass the other day.

Astorias sister? Great.

"Better watch yourself Blaise, she's a Greengrass." Pansy said and lightly shoved his shoulder.

"Oi Stella, you never really told us about what happened between you and Theo." Blaise asked.

Why Blaise? Whyyy.

The laughter died down and everyone looked at me waiting for my response.

Was this a Q&A or some shit?

I noticed that both Leon and Draco tensed up a little bit. Leon more than him.

"Uhm, I don't know really. I walked in on her sitting on his lap the day on the train. He said they happened a month ago before school started." I shrugged.

"What a complete little cheating shit." Crabbe said and crossed his arms.

I laughed a little.

"You know I never got the actual chance to beat him for it." Leon interrupted.

"It's fine Draco already took care of him." I said.

Oops. Did I say that out loud?

"Wait what?" I heard Pansy say curiously.

"Why'd you take care of him?" Leon said with a confused face.

Draco removed his arm from behind me and stood up from the couch.

"I- uhm" Draco stuttered.

"Thanks mate." Leon said and stood up and patted Draco on the back.

"Anything for my friends." Draco nodded.

"Not true, you didn't do anything the day the Weasley boys lit my book on fire." Pansy snarled.

"Pansy, you threw your shoe at them, that's why they did it." I said.

"Whatever." She said and leaned into the sofa.

"I think I'll call it a night." Draco said and started saying bye to everyone.

He walked away and quickly turned around and shot a glance towards me and raised his eyebrows.

Oh. Right.

I made up an excuse and said that I'd be back.

I walked towards his room, I was nervous.

I opened the door and he was changing. Always changing in front of me I swear.

I let out a little laugh and walked to sit on the edge of his bed.

He walked over and leaned down a little and lifted my face up to plant a kiss. I loved when his soft lips met mine. Every time.