confessions

Message at the end of the chapter. Hehehe here comes the tea.

****

"Why the fuck did you make veritaserum?" I smacked Leon's arm. He jumped back to make a scene. "It wasn't my idea you lunatic, it was Pansy's." Leon rolled his eyes and walked over to the couches.

Elias walked up behind me, placing his hand on my waist, "What's the worst that could happen?" He shrugged and guided me over to the couch.

I gave an awkward smile knowing I'd be fucked if anyone asked me a question involving Draco.

Pansy made eye contact with me and I squinted my eyes at her, "I hate you." I mouthed from across the room. She shook her head laughing and made a heart with her hands.

"Violet! Come on." Goyle shouted at her. She was on the other side of the room sitting at a table. Ivy nudged him and shook her head to get the idea across.

"What game is it?" She rolled her eyes, closing her book. It looked like a journal, she keeps one too?

Violet walked over while Pansy explained, "Same as last time, spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you ask a question. No dares this time only truth. If it lands on you, take a sip of the veritaserum and let the truth come out." She smirked.

"Fuck Pansy." I blurted out and leaned forward.

I was grateful Draco wasn't here, probably in his room or something. But just my luck..

The common room doors opened and the devil walked in himself. A hot devil, fuck. Shut up. I told myself while shaking my head.

"Draco you too, c'mon." Pansy waved her hand over. Draco made eye contact with me but quickly looked away and joined in.

Pansy explained the instructions once more and let the game begin.

"I'll spin first." Blaise smiled and leaned forward to spin the bottle.

I felt the anticipation build up as it spun around passing me every time. It slowed down and landed on Elias.

"Alright." He grinned and took the veritaserum off the table. I watched as he tilted the bottle back letting the potion enter his body.

I stared Blaise down knowing she would ask something to stir the pot.

"Have you and Stella had sex yet?" Blaise asked while raising one of his brows.

Draco tensed up and sat up straight. "Seriously Blaise?" I furrowed my brows at him.

"Just last night in fact." Elias blurted out. Pansy tried to hold her laugh in but failed. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the couch afraid to look up at Draco.

"You going to spin the fucking bottle or not Henderson?" Draco spat out at Elias with annoyance in his voice. I finally looked up at him. I could read him like a book, he could do the same to me. He was furious.

"Jealous Draco?" Elias smirked. I smacked his arm telling him to stop but it wasn't completely his fault. He was just saying whatever he was thinking, he couldn't keep it in.

This is going to be a long night.

Elias huffed and spun the bottle.

Violet.

Tension grew in the room as Violet took a sip of the truth serum. I mean what could Violet possibly say that we don't already know? She's a bitch.

"Tell us one of your secrets." Elias smirked.

Violet shifted in her seat with uncomfortableness. She made eye contact with me and I rolled my eyes at her.

"I think Stella is one of the most beautiful girls at Hogwarts." Violet blurted out but quickly covered her mouth and shut her eyes.