A.N. 5

Hello everyone!! I know this is sudden but I have some exciting news...

I will be doing a sequel to Draco's Star. I know how much you have missed our beloved characters Stella and Draco but their story is not done... along with another character.

I have thought long and hard about whether or not to do this, this idea has been in my mind ever since I finished this story. It has been a long time since I've written or published anything on here as I took a break from writing and my draco account. This story will take place a month after the ending to Draco's Star. Yes the kids will be included and will have some major parts in the story but it will be focused on the old group and our two love birds. It will have a very big plot twist... you know how I love those.

The first chapter is done and ready to go so it will be soon I promise, just have to work on the title and the cover for the book. I am so excited to get started and reconnect with the characters. Tissues will be needed just an fyi. I hope to hear back from some of you and for those that have been here since the VERY beginning, buckle up. I would love to hear your thoughts? Comments? Love you!

Update: It is posted! Book is called Shadows!

I have an insta account where I will post updates or if you have questions. Insta: papayax0378

xoxo

mya papaya