bravery

Thank you for being patient! Enjoy.

****

A few months went by since that night. Everything between Draco and I were perfectly fine, besides the constant arguing because of Violet.

A couple of months ago I wouldn't have thought that Violet would be causing so many issues in my relationship with him but she was. She did certain things to provoke Draco.

She kept calling me Elle when everyone knew it was Draco's name for me. It really started to piss me off so I've told her off a few times, how it wasn't okay and just because I didn't have feelings towards her back didn't mean it was okay to disrespect my relationship.

She eventually backed off but still attempted to flirt here and there. There was this one time in the common room, it was just her and I. Draco was out with Blaise and Leon teasing some first years.

I swear on everything she kept trying to take me back to her room. Don't get me wrong I love attention but mainly only from Draco.

He walked in the common room that night and noticed it was just us. So he did what he always did. He walked over to me, lifting up my face to meet his and aggressively placed his lips on mine.

Then proceeded to whisper but not too quiet because he wanted her to hear, "I'd like to fuck my
girlfriend now." He emphasized the word 'my' in the process.

I let a smirk appear across my face and quickly gathered my belongings. Violet was clearly annoyed at us as we walked away to his room but I couldn't give two shits anymore.

I love him. Not her.

"Violet finally leave you alone?" Blaise took a seat next to me in the library.

"Yeah." I said back but kept my attention focused on my assignment. I finally got the energy back to work on the school assignments.

"Don't sound too excited." He laughed while taking out his belongings.

I set down my quill and let out a huff, "Trust me I am, just overworked with all this." I gestured my hand over the pile of notes and books stacked on one another.

Blaise shifted around in his seat, "Not to be like an asshole, but why exactly do you care about school when, you know?" He pointed at my left arm.

I looked down at it, also wondering why I do. It's become a normal thing for me now. Like I have a test this week in potions on Friday. But later on that night there is also a death eater meeting.

I think I use school as an escape though. Away from the other part of my life.

****

"Draco stop it." I pushed his hand away as he continued laughing.

He was scribbling smiley faces on the corner of my paper. "I'm an artist." He said sarcastically and continued to draw.

Professor Carrow slammed his book down in front of us, "I'd pay attention Mr.Malfoy." He recently started teaching here for Defense Against the Dark Arts. One thing the other students didn't really know was that he was also a death eater.

We both got startled from him slamming his book so we both stopped and diverted our eyes down to our papers.

"Now I'm sure you're all familiar with the unforgivable curses yes?" The room grew with awkwardness, why the hell is he bringing those up.

"Right well today we will practicing one, first hand." Carrow let a smirk appear on his face.

He walked to the back of the class to reopen the classroom doors and about five first years came in. They all looked terrified.