the battle of hogwarts

Finale part 1.

Over 5000 words.... so yeah. Take your time and really enjoy this chapter, I worked so incredibly hard lol.

****

A couple of days went by since Leon left but when he eventually did come back...

Hell broke loose.

"Draco get down here now!"

Draco and I glanced at each other with confused expressions. We both rushed out of his room then down the stairs. I heard other voices, some sounded familiar but there is no way it was who I thought it was.

I walked in after Draco and I froze as our eyes found each other.

"Hermione?" I muttered quietly. She was being held back by a man, "Stella?" She responded back. I looked around to see Ron was also here but no Harry. Or so I thought.

Draco grabbed onto my hand to pull me off to the side. There was a boy near Bellatrix, but his face was almost completely deformed.

"Where's Leon?" I questioned. I looked around the room only to find he wasn't in the room. No one answered me, not even the other men.

"He's upstairs. Not feeling so well." Narcissa finally spoke up.

Bellatrix called Draco over to look at the boy so he slowly let go of my hand and walked over. She asked multiple times if he was the boy.

The boy meaning Harry Potter.

"I can't be sure." Draco muttered. Lucius walked over to him, forcefully placing his hand around the back of Draco's neck.

I couldn't make out out the words that well considering I was farther away.

"Surely let's not forget who caught him." One of the snatchers spoke out towards Lucius. He was clearly the leader of the group.

"You dare speak to me like that in my own house!" Lucius raised his voice, he was clearly drunk. Narcissa pulled him away from Draco, I glanced at Lucius and made a disgusted face. He looked terrible, absolutely terrible.

"Stella? What do you think?" Bellatrix asked. I looked at the boy and then at Draco. We both knew it was him.

"I can't tell."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco questioned. Bellatrix looked at the boy, "Yes what is wrong with his face?" She asked.

The man said he was like that when they got him, they suggested he must've picked something up in the forest but I wasn't buying it. Hermione had to cast some sort of spell if she knew they were going to catch them. She protected him.

I didn't say that though. I kept quiet, for now.

Bellatrix took a sharp inhale and kept her eyes locked on the man that stood in the back of the room, "Where did you- where'd you get that from?"

I took a step to the side to see what she was talking about. I slightly parted my lips when I noticed the man was holding the sword of Gryffindor.

"It was in her bag when we searched them, reckon it's mine now." The man answered.

Bellatrix did not hesitate for a second to cast a spell at the man. Draco grabbed onto my hand to pull me back towards him. She casted two more at the other men, releasing snake like ropes that wrapped around their neck.

"Are you mad?" One of the men yelled out. "Get out! Get out now!" Bellatrix screamed at them.

Draco wrapped his arms around me as they fled out of the house. Bellatrix stood there for a second  before she yelled at Wormtail, also known as Peter Pettigrew.