too young

UHM, ALRIGHT ENJOY. I highly suggest to do a future me because you are not ready.

4105 words.

*****

"Get up. Get up. Get up." Draco said over and over again while he jumped up and down, still sitting on the bed.

I let out a groan and covered my face with a pillow. "I'm tired." I muttered.

A couple of days ago we finished the cabinet, I don't exactly know how we managed to but it was done and that's all that mattered. Draco sent his mother a letter telling her but she hasn't wrote back yet.

Draco has been slowly going back to himself, but a part of him still knew he had to complete the other task, he had to do it soon.

I still wasn't getting up so Draco took the pillow and smacked me. "Ow, would you just." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I saw how excited he was, just like last year.

"Merry Christmas." He smiled and handed me a wrapped box.

I chuckled and gave him a soft kiss and diverted my attention back to the present.

I attempted to undo the wrapping, tape was everywhere and some pieces of the wrapping were sticking out.

"Sorry, I'm not the best at wrapping." He smiled.

I looked up at him, if only everyone knew this side of him, "It's alright." I laughed. I managed to rip apart the paper and I pulled the tape off the box.

I pulled out two pairs of black sweats, I held them up to notice they both had stars on the left side, three stars.

"One for me and one for you." He smiled.

God he was too cute.

"I love it." I smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

I placed them back into the bag as he anxiously sat there. He was waiting for his, like a little kid.

I stood up and kneeled down to look under the bed, I had to hide his gift because I knew he would try to snoop. I pulled it from underneath and stood back up.

"It was under the bed the whole time?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes." I laughed and handed him his gift.

When the school year started I asked Pansy in secret to take pictures of Draco and I. I told her not to tell me when she would, I wanted candid photos. She handed me them about a month ago and I put together a little book for him.

He eagerly opened up the box and pulled out the scrapbook. I didn't put a title on it, I was unsure so I figured I would let him decide.

He flipped through the pages and smiled down at all the pictures. They moved around, literally capturing the exact moment of the picture, I love magic.

Some were of us sitting on the common room couch, at the Slytherin table eating breakfast, laughing in class because we couldn't stay focused, holding hands while walking down the corridor ahead of the group.

Pansy got this one photo of us though, when we were in the corridor hall. He was cupping my face while I looked up at him, he was smiling down at me. Completely in love. That was my favorite.

"Elle." He smiled and looked up.

"I know it's cheesy but I hope you lik-"

He cut me off and cupped my face, he placed his lips onto mine and I felt him smile through the kiss.