you're mine

Not a long chapter but I'm proud of myself for even finishing it so enjoy! and thank you for the patience.

Smut in this chapter.

****

"Elle what did you?" Draco walked over to me.

I looked around frantically at everyone else, they all had a shocked expression clear as day on their face. "Elle." Draco repeated,

"Bring him back." Leon joined in. I furrowed my brows at the both of them, "Bring him back? Leon he's done nothing but torture me since that after party." Draco looked away and I know he started to go into his thoughts about how I handled this.

"I'm not bringing him back and honestly I wouldn't even know how if I wanted to."

Draco cupped my face, he had pure fear in his eyes. "Do you know how pissed he's going to be at you for sending Theo away?"

I stepped back from him, "I don't care any more Draco." In all honestly I truly didn't care anymore, about anything anymore. Our future was the only thing keeping me going but there was apart me that wanted to take death as an option out of here.

Violet walked over, "Elle no offense-" She stopped mid sentence when she realized what she called me. "I mean Stella." Violet quickly looked over at Draco who was clearly pissed off.

"What the fuck kind of shit is that huh?" Draco raised his voice at her. "It was an accident Draco." Violet defended herself. Draco scoffed at her comment, "Bullshit."

Pansy rolled her eyes at the situation, "Here we go again." Draco bit down on his bottom teeth, clenching his jaw and stared her down. "Just fucking admit it Violet, you still want us to split."

"Draco quit." I joined in before Violet could respond. He looked over at me with a bit of hurt on his face but I didn't understand why. He shook his head before storming off back to his room.

"There is always drama with this friend group, all I wanted was to discuss how to get Luna back." Blaise sat down on the couch with his arms crossed.

"Yeah well blame Draco for that," Violet shoved past me, knocking me back a bit from hitting my shoulder.

"What the hell." I muttered.

I walked away from everyone as well and headed to Draco's room.

As soon as I opened the door he threw a glass cup at the wall just a few inches from my head. I took a sharp inhale and stared at him with shock. His breathing was heavy, he was filled up with frustration and anger.

I slammed the door shut, "What the fuck is your issue?" I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared, I've never seen him this upset before, and the fact he didn't even apologize for throwing the glass so close to me.

"Right now you're my issue."

"Excuse me?" I furrowed my brows at him. He walked over to sit on the edge of the bed, "Maybe the two biggest bitches in the whole school should be together. So go on, go get with Violet."

In that exact moment I felt my heart break a little.

He broke me before but he also healed me, he put all the pieces back together. Yet it felt like it was happening all over again, it felt like he was about to shatter it for the second time.

"I haven't even done anything to you." I said softly.

Draco kept his eyes diverted to the floor, trying his best to not make eye contact with me. I stood there for a few more seconds waiting for a response, maybe even a sorry.