good girl

^Just a reminder of how fucking hot Stella is.

This chapter has heated scenes so I'm warning you now. It's kind of the whole thing but anyways.

****

Leon and I apparated back to our house. He didn't want to but I begged him, I didn't want to go alone.

We walked up the steps and I reached for the door handle only to have it already being opened from the other side.

Violet walked out.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked in complete confusion. She's in my house? For what reason?

"Stella don't be rude to our guest." My father interrupted from behind.

"Guest my ass." I snapped back. Violet scoffed and shoved past me.

"Watch it." I scolded her and she turned around and glared me down. "Alright enough." Leon muttered and guided me inside.

I flipped her off before entering the house and closing the door. My father marched right up to me, I could already tell how mad he was.

I pulled out my wand quickly and pointed it at him, "Do I need to remind you what I'll do if you lay a hand on me." I stared him down.

He stopped in his tracks and pulled on his collared jacket. "Next time you will be respectful." My father sneered at me.

"Next time?" I laughed hysterically. "She's not coming into this house again."

"Dear, dinner is ready." Anna walked out of the kitchen doors and into the living room. I rolled my eyes at her presence.

I absolutely hated her for trying to act like my mother. The fact my mother had no clue either made me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not staying." I crossed my arms and walked away.

My father grabbed onto my arm but I yanked it out of his grasp and pointed my wand at him. "Stupefy." I shouted with no hesitation.

He flew back and hit the wall. Anna gasped and ran towards him. "I don't think that's a good idea." Leon stopped her.

I marched right up to him and pulled him by his stupid collar. "Don't you ever." I said coldly and threw him back down. "I'll really do it next time." He looked up, completely terrified of me.

I walked away and pulled Leon along with me up the stairs.

"You know how proud I am of you?" Leon laughed and pulled me into his side. He kissed the top of my head.

"Well I'm stronger than I look, remember?" I smiled at him referencing the bracelet he got me.

We got to my room and I pulled out a little bag and threw some clothes in there. "Why do you think Violet was here?" I broke the silence with a question.

Leon sat on the edge of my bed. "Honestly I don't know, she's weird." He meant the last part.

"Something has been off with her, like remember when she would sneak off during dinner?" I asked him again and zipped up my bag.

He shrugged and changed the subject. "You think Draco will let all of us sleepover?" Leon asked shyly.

I didn't want anyone else to really, I wanted a night to ourselves but I knew Leon didn't want to stay here alone with my father.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind." I smiled. Leon got up and nodded. He quickly walked over to his room and packed a bag as well.

I changed out of my dress and threw on a white top with some jeans.