lies

This isn't a super long chapter but I really hope you enjoy it. I have sooo much writers block right now. I lowkey almost cried during a scene but anyways.

*****

The next day in potions I could barely keep my eyes open. I kept closing my eyes and feeling my head fall down and I would immediately wake up.

Astronomy was interesting, probably my favorite class by far but I was tired. I decided for my break I would just go take a nap.

"You look tired." Blaise laughed.

"Draco keep you up?" He nudged me with his elbow and raised his eyebrows.

"No." I said in a disappointed tone.

"Trouble in paradise?" Blaise asked.

"I don't know, I guess, but no." I rested my head in my hand.

"Chocolate frog?" Blaise reached into his bag and pulled one out.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Astronomy class ended and I couldn't wait to go back to my dorm and take a nap. I rushed over to the common room.

Elias was on the couch, "Hey Primrose." He smiled.

"Hi Elias." I said and headed up to my room.

As soon as I got there I knocked out. Much needed.

Someone was banging on my door and woke me up. I opened my eyes, oh shit. It was dark.

I rushed over to the door. Draco.

"Where have you been?" He walked in.

"I took a nap but I overslept." I shrugged.

He seemed so tired, he had dark circles forming under his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked and walked over to him.

He didn't answer me. He grabbed my hand and looked at me. "No." He said softly.

"Talk to me." I cupped his face.

"Can I just lay down with you? Please, I'm exhausted." He begged.

I pulled him towards the bed and he kicked off his shoes. We got under the covers and he laid on my chest while I played with his hair. A few minutes later he fell asleep, I continued to play with his hair. I smiled down at him. I loved him.

I slowly and quietly got out of bed and slipped on some slippers and threw on a hoodie. I slept all day so I wasn't tired. I grabbed some books and walked back over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek. I walked out and headed down to the common room.

Elias was still on the couch, the fire was hitting his face perfectly. He was leaning back against the black leather couch. His lips parted while his eyes were locked on a book. He picked up his water and licked his lips.

Stop Stella. What are you doing.

"You're still up?" I asked and walked over to the couch.

"Yeah, I can't fall asleep." He shrugged.

I took a seat on the opposite couch from him.

"Have you seen Pansy? She wasn't in the room?" I asked and opened up my book.

"I saw her leave a while ago in the corridor, I don't know who she was with though, some girl with light blonde hair." He said.

Luna Lovegood. I will admit, they look cute together but it's like Pansy doesn't tell me things anymore. No one really does. Draco, Leon, Pansy. It sucked.