the kiss

YUPPP. Finally. Sorry for the late update. I went to bed at 3am and woke up at 11.
I also made an instagram for this story, the user is at the end of the chapter.

⚠️Warning⚠️ !!!Knife play and blood kink!!! shout out to my friend Sydney for the idea y'all can thank her for the heated moments that will come up.

******

I waited until Pansy fell asleep.

I quietly got out of bed and slipped on my shoes and a jacket.

I made my way out of the room and headed down to the common room.

Astoria was sleeping on the couch?

My face grew into a smile. It would be a shame if someone did something to her while she was asleep.

I made my way over the common room entrance door and opened it quietly. I turned back around and grabbed my wand out of my pocket and whispered "Wingardium Leviosa"

A glass that was full of water was raised and hovered right over that bitch Astoria's head.

A smirk grew on my face.

I tilted the glass and the water splashed onto her face.

"What the-" she sat up quickly.

She began to look around but I already closed the door and started walking towards the Astronomy Tower.

I had to hide behind some pillars on my way there, Filch was out patrolling and who knew what kind of trouble I would get into. I'd probably have to have detention with Umbitch.

I finally got there after about 10 minutes of walking and hiding.

I made my way up the stairs and he was already there. Leaning against the railing, looking out into the distance. Something was off. He seemed different.

I assumed he just wanted to get mad at me again for flirting with Harry earlier so I took in a deep breath and walked over to him.

"You wanted to talk?" I said

He turned around and looked at me. Up and down.

"Yeah, something like that." He said and turned back around and faced his back towards me.

I walked up next to him and leaned backwards onto the railing so we were facing each other.

"So?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I didn't sleep with Astoria." He said and shot his eyes towards me.

How the hell did her hair tie end up in his room then?

"Draco, her hair tie was in your room." "How else would it-" He interrupted me.

"I asked Theo to come to my room the first night back. After dinner when you walked away."

Huh?

"He agreed and came in after dinner, as soon as he walked in and shut the door I punched him in the face." He said.

"Draco." I-

"We started fighting, and he threw off Astoria's hair tie onto the floor and threw a punch. I completely forgot he did that and I don't know, the day after you stayed over I found it and I just thought it was yours." He was still making eye contact with me but his eyes were soft.

He was telling the truth.

He punched Theo for me? I was surprised. I can see Leon doing something like that but not Draco. Maybe Leon's fighting was rubbing off onto him.