life

I know I took long don't come for me. 3316 words so ENJOY.

****

We arrived at the steps of Malfoy Manor, the sky was still the same same. Dark and gloomy, giving off bad energy all around.

"Why didn't you tell us he was here? We wouldn't have come." Leon spat towards Draco.

"My mother said it was urgent, we had to come it didn't matter Leon." Draco argued back. Leon shook his head and let out a chuckle while rolling his tongue around his mouth. "Yes it did matter-" He got cut off from the front door opening.

Narcissa stood there and gestured for us to come in, "Hurry c'mon he is waiting."

Draco took hold of my hand as we walked in, he squeezed it tight and I looked up at him. Draco didn't like showing his emotions in front of other people besides me. I knew he was scared but he was trying his best not to show it.

I ran my thumb back and forth over his hand to give him reassurance that it's okay. He glanced over to me and gave a smile, I smiled back at him as he placed a kiss on the side of my head.

"Is anyone going to fill me in as to why my father wants to see us? and why I wasn't notified beforehand?" Violet crossed her arms.

"Not much time to explain dear, he's in there." Narcissa responded quickly and pointed towards the door to the dining room. She gave a nod, Leon went first to open the door. We followed in after him.

Voldemort had his back turned towards us, standing in the middle of the room. Like an actual creep, I didn't know if this was about Theo or something else.

"Ms. Primrose." He whispered but kept his back facing us still. Draco took in a deep breath at the mention of my name leaving his mouth.

He finally turned around with a grin on his face. "You did something very stupid." He twirled his wand around, keeping his index finger on the tip of his wand.

I could've played this two ways. Either act stupid and pretend I had no clue what he was talking about or beg for forgiveness.

I don't beg for forgiveness, I'm Stella fucking Primrose.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked softly.

Violet shook her head along with Leon who tilted his head back at my response. "I admire your confidence to a certain level Stella." Voldemort laughed.

"I could kill you right now."

Draco tensed up.

Leon spoke out, "My lord she didn't mean it, it was a simple mistake. I assure you we can fix this." He always called him my lord whenever he spoke to him. Leon played it safe when it came to having a conversation with him. Purely out of fear.

"Oh you will." He slowly made his way over to us.

"You will bring me Harry Potter." He smiled.

I furrowed my brows in confusion, "What?" Violet questioned.

Voldemort walked away from us, "I'm sure you're both aware of the fact Luna is just downstairs. You see, her father alerted us that he has Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley at his house."

We all looked over at one another.

"Bring me the boy and I shall consider letting her go." He turned back around and gave one last devilish grin before apparating. Just like that he was gone, leaving the four of us alone with one task.

Get Harry.

"Let's go." Leon turned around.

"Wait we can't just give Harry to him." I shook my head, "He'll kill him." I argued. "Please don't try and pick between saint Potter and Luna." Draco spat out.