it's okay

Kind of sad :( but enjoy my little stars sorry for the late update.

SMUT WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER!! I will give my warnings like always and have you scrolls down to where it says !!OVER!! if you are uncomfortable.

Also I apologize to that one girl who went on a 7 hour car ride, I'm sorrrry for not updating in time so you wouldn't die of boredom, I love you.

4805 words.

*****

As the days went on Draco lost himself more and more. He wasn't sleeping, wasn't eating, I haven't even heard him laugh in awhile. It pained me watching the love of my life go through what he was.

Christmas was in about a week, although it really didn't feel like it.

"Draco." I said softly.

He turned over still half asleep, "Yes?" he asked.

"You don't wanna come down for breakfast?" I brushed his hair out of his face softly.

A soft smile appeared across his face. He took his hand and cupped my face and caressed my cheek.

"I'm okay love, I just wanna get a few more hours of sleep." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and leaned me down to kiss the top of my head.

"I love you, you know that?" I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"To the moon and back love." He smiled and turned back over to get back to sleep.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I put on my shoes and threw on one of my favorite sweaters of his.

Today was the last day everyone was here at Hogwarts, tomorrow they would all leave for Christmas break.

"Draco isn't coming to breakfast again?" Pansy asked.

I shook my head and walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. We were waiting for the boys to come down.

"I wish you were coming back home with us." Pansy smiled.

Home. Leon and I would just be going back to an empty house with no parents. I missed my mom so much.

"Next year Pansy." I smiled back.

We all headed down to breakfast, Violet joined in a few minutes later though.

"So, you excited for Paris?" I asked Blaise. His mother and him were going to spend Christmas in Paris this year. Ms. Zabini promised she would bring me back a dress.

"Oh yes, I've already got my outfits picked out and can you just imagine all the hot french girls?" He said excitedly and took a sip of his juice.

I laughed and joined into the other conversation.

Violet left and took a plate of food with her, I don't really know but she's been off lately.

"Alright I gotta go check on Draco I'll catch up with you guys later." I started to get a plate ready to take back to him, he still needed to eat. I served him a couple of pancakes along with some bacon and eggs. I took the whip cream we had and wrote a little message on the pancake.

"Bye Stella." They all said and went back to their conversation.

I started to head back to the common room but I heard someone crying around the corner.

"Seamus?"

He was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. He had tear streaks going down his face.