halloween

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH.

Smut will be in the chapter. I will give warnings like always for those that aren't comfortable. Please don't leave unnecessary comments, I give warnings to make sure no one is uncomfortable.

*****

"No round 3?" Draco smirked.

"Excuse me?" I laughed and got out of bed and pulled up my underwear.

I could barely even walk after the first round he wanted to go for the third time? He is crazy.

"I'm gonna shower." I told him and walked into the bathroom.

I opened the shower door and turned the nob and let the water fall and hit the floor. I placed my hand under to feel the warm water temperature hit my skin.

Perfect.

I pulled off my clothing and stepped in. I heard the bathroom door open and I felt his presence.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

I looked over my shoulder and saw through the foggy clear shower door him standing there. Already undressed.

"If you insist." I laughed and diverted my attention back to the water hitting my body.

Draco walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my shoulder.

I grabbed the shampoo bottle.

Mint.

Of course.

I poured some in my hand turned around towards him. He smiled and I went on my tiptoes as he leaned down a little. I rubbed the shampoo into his hair and massaged his scalp.

He moved under the water and rinsed his hair. I watched as the water hit body, the water droplets traveling down his back. I placed my hand on his back, he didn't even react to my touch.

"Your turn." He smiled and poured some shampoo into his hand.

I laughed as he turned me around so my back was facing his chest. He softly rubbed in the shampoo and massaged my scalp. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

"Enjoying this are you?" He laughed.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down towards me and he placed his lips onto mine.

These are the moments I absolutely loved having with him.

My beautiful boy.

****

"A party?" Daphne asked.

"Quiet." Professor McGonagall said.

We let all let out a small laugh.

"Ahh!" Neville shouted and we all looked at him.

He turned his hand into a lizards tail...again.

Professor huffed and took Neville to the hospital wing again, just like last year.

"Okay so what time tomorrow then?" I asked Pansy.

"7pm." She smirked

"I'm not going." Draco remarked.

"Why not." I placed my hand on his.

"Busy." He raised his eyebrows and glanced over at Leon and then back at me.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my notes. He thinks he's not gonna go but I will be judge of that.

Fuck.