surprise

uhm yeah...

****

Two months went by. I don't know where time went.

I've put the pieces that he broke back together.

My father and Anna had to come back since my mother's death. It was about a month ago.

Leon and I came home one night to my mother lifeless on the kitchen floor. I screamed out in heartbreak while Leon stood there traumatized. We knew the day was coming, we just didn't expect it to be so soon.

I kept losing people that meant everything to me.

"You almost ready?" Leon asked while waiting at my door way.

We had one more death eater meeting before our first day back at Hogwarts tomorrow.

I wasn't really myself anymore, after losing Draco and then my mom. I didn't know who I was, I struggled a lot with my identity. I became more of a bitch than I already am, just my way of coping I guess.

****
We arrived in front of Malfoy Manor for the meeting. The mood this time was different. The sky was dark and gloomy, everything was changing.

Leon and I walked in the doors and noticed everyone waiting in the living room for the meeting to start. I haven't seen a lot of people since my mother's death.

We kept it in the down low. On the very down low.

Leon made small talk while I stood next to his side. I fiddled with my star necklace, even though we broke up I still kept it on. Just incase.

"Mmm" Someone cleared their throat behind us.

I turned around to make eye contact once again with Draco Malfoy. He was taller now, his white blond hair still the same but a little longer. His grey eyes spoke to me, something was different. But at last, he was still my beautiful boy.

"Oh, uhm. I'll be back." Leon said out of awkwardness and walked away. Leaving Draco and I
alone.

I glanced down at his hands to see he was still wearing the star ring I gave him. I smiled.

"Still wear your necklace?" Draco broke the silence, I diverted my eyes away and up to his.

"Still wear your ring?" I teased back.

He smiled at me.

I wanted to just throw my arms around him. Tell him how much I miss him. I still love him, I still want my damn future with him.

"Draco I-" I got cut off.

"Hello Stella." Lucius interrupted me from the side.

I turned my heads towards him. Awkward tension grew between all three of us.

"Mr. Malfoy" I nodded my head with a small smile. He looked me up and down.

"Sorry about your mother dear." He said and placed his hands in his pocket.

I was shocked at his comment. No one knew about my mother except Leon, my father, Anna. And me.

"What did you, how did you hear about that?" I furrowed brows in complete confusion.

"We kept her death very private." I took another step towards him.

"Must of slipped out somehow." Lucius raised an eyebrow and smirked.

Then I remembered her letter all too well. She said her death wouldn't be an accident.

"Wait, your mom?" Draco questioned. I turned my head towards him with a small frown on my face.