summer

!!SMUT!! I will give warnings like I do every time if those kind of scenes make you uncomfortable.

ENJOY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I apologize for any typos.

*****

A week later.

My parents left a few days after we got home. My mother said goodbye and wished me a happy early birthday before she left. My father said nothing. Typical.

With them gone I figured why not have some fun. I was planning to throw a birthday party and invite everyone. There was no certain requirement, everyone was welcomed to come.

I invited Pansy over the day before the party. She's been here so many times she doesn't even need to knock.

"Okay what should I wear?" I asked Pansy and laid out two different outfits.

"I like the first one more. It gives off bad bitch energy." She smiled.

She wasn't wrong, it really did. And I am a bad bitch so why not show it.

Leon told me yesterday that Blaise was coming over today, he invited Draco as well but he said he was busy.

A knock came from the door and it opened.

"Oh, uhm." Leon cleared his throat. "I didn't know she was here." Leon said and looked at Pansy.

I don't really know why they broke up but I didn't wanna ask unless one of them told me. It seemed personal.

"I have a name Leon." Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Right well uhm just wanted to remind you Blaise is coming over." Leon nodded and closed the door.

"Well that was awkward." I laughed.

"Yeah wanna know what's even more awkward." She said.

Pansy pulled her shirt down to reveal her shoulder.

"OH SHIT" I flew my hand over my mouth.

"I completely forgot about that, oh my fucking gosh." I walked over to her and sat on the bed.

"Imagine how I feel." She laughed.

She still had L.P. on her shoulder. She was laughing about it so I assumed there were no hard feelings between them, just awkwardness.

"You can't tell anyone about this Pansy." I stood up.

"Oh god what did you?" She said.

I lifted up my shirt and revealed D.M. on my stomach.

"Stella!" She stood up and observed the initials.
"You did not." She laughed.

"I also took Leon's pocket knife." I covered my mouth.

"You wha- you cost me money." She lightly shoved me.

"Draco has one too." I jumped to sit on the bed.

"Oh so you guys are kinky kinky." She laid down.
I lightly smacked her with a pillow.

"Shut up." I said playfully.

"I'm not lying." She smacked me back with the pillow.

"I need to tell you something." She says up and looked nervous.

"What is it?" I asked.

She looked really nervous and I could tell she was trying to let out whatever she wanted to say.

"Actually, I'll just tell you tomorrow." She let a breath and flipped back down.

"Are you sure Pansy?" I asked.