time stopped

TIKTOK SCENE. YES. When it gets to the part where it says "I started walking toward the..." play the song above to get the vibes from tiktok :) I hope you enjoy it, sorry if I disappoint you.
****

Update 6/14/21. I am aware phones and this type of technology was not used back then. I just included this scene because it blew up on my tiktok which basically started this whole story.

A few days went by and I still haven't talked to Draco even though he's made efforts to start a conversation.

Theo and Astoria became so fucken touchy. Every time you saw them they were either kissing or doing something disgusting. They could've at least used a muffliato spell.

To make matters even worse, we had a new professor this year. We basically get one every year.

Professor Umbitch. I mean Umbridge.

She was a real pain in the ass these past few days. Rumor went around that during detention with Harry Potter she used an enchanted quill that wrote something on Harry's hand. Apparently it was painful. Magic. It's very powerful.

I was in the library trying to get away from everyone but Pansy found me.

"Still not talking to him?" Pansy said

"No, maybe tomorrow." I said and started packing up my things.

"I didn't mean to make you upset to the point where you leave" she told me

"It's not that Pansy I'm just tired. I'm going to head back now." I lied. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

As much as my parents hate muggles and muggleborn things, they allowed me to get a cellular phone, but only for music. That's all. I accepted it graciously when they handed it to me last christmas.

I put in my headphones that came along with the phone and hit the shuffle button. I didn't care what song was playing. I just wanted to block out everyone that wanted to start a conversation with me.

I started walking down the corridor with my head down and music playing.

Damn it. I dropped my book. I kneeled down to pick it up and stood up and made direct eye contact with Draco. He was walking with Blaise and was heading towards the opposite direction of me.

It felt like slow motion when our eyes met. My music went low, almost like it stopped.

We were still making eye contact. Oh my.

I looked away and tried to catch my breath. It's like he took it away.

I continued walking with my head down and passed him. I still felt his eyes on me.

I turned around to see that he was still looking at me. It happened again. Like everything stopped when we made eye contact. I felt butterflies.

All of a sudden we both snapped out of it.

He turned around and continued walking with Blaise and I went straight to the common room.

What. was. that.

*****

I stayed in my dorm all night, mostly just sending letters back and forth with my mother. She told me she had gotten me 5 new outfits and would send them over next week. I loved clothes.

"Stella, we're all going to Dracos room to smoke, do you wanna come?" Pansy asked me

I don't really like smoking that much, but Blaise always had muggleweed.

"Sure I'll head down in a few minutes." I told her.

She smiled and closed the door and left.

I decided that I would change into something more comfortable.