Chapter 15

Hiruzen Sarutobi was currently sitting in his office, taking a break and reading Icha Icha, when a fox appeared in front of him.

"Hokage sama, I am messenger fox Ryder, and I am here with a message from Naruto Nii san," said Ryder.

"Naruto nii san, you say?" asked Hiruzen, and Ryder nodded.

He then took a look at the scroll and paled a little.

"This is serious. But I don't have any more teams to send out, only one is free at this time. They have indeed done a C-rank mission already, but this is far too dangerous. Naruto isn't going to back down, what should I do? I should at least ask them," muttered Hiruzen.

A few moments later, four people were in his room.

"Kurenai, I am sorry to inform you, but a C-rank mission given to a genin team turned out to be an A rank with Zabuza of the mist involved. They have asked for backup with a sensor and a genjutsu specialist. I do not have any other team ready at the moment. Will you take this up?" asked Hiruzen.

As soon as Kurenai had heard Zabuza, she had become nervous. Sure Hinata had secretly become strong and had even developed her own style of Jutsu and Kiba and Shino were also strong, but she was not sure if she would be able to help. But if it was a genin team, it would be really dangerous for them alone.

"I... I would let my students decide," said Kurenai as she explained the situation. All of them were scared when they heard that an S-rank nukenin was involved, but they were determined to help.

"We accept," all three said together.

"Good," said Hiruzen with a smile.

"But before that, why didn't you cancel the mission?" asked Kurenai.

"Well, I wanted to, but the genin wanted to help the person as he was poor and couldn't pay for a higher mission," said Hiruzen.

"But you could have called them back and sent another team," said Kurenai.

"Well, I don't know about you, but your students might know how stubborn Naruto it," said Hiruzen.

"Naruto Kun!" gasped Hinata.

"Yes. Anyways, Naruto's messenger summon, Ryder, will guide you to them. You must set out today and reach them by night," said Hiruzen.

"HAI!" said Hinata with such determination in her voice that it caused Kiba to yelp and Shino raised his eyebrows.

"Wow, if I had known you would become so determined if it was related to your boyfriend, I would have called him to every training and sparring session," said Kurenai playfully causing Hinata to blush. Kiba snickered at this. Both Kiba and Shino knew about Hinata's feelings towards Naruto, and Kiba couldn't help but tease her about it.

"You all leave in half an hour. Prepare for an A-rank mission," said Hiruzen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 hours had passed and Naruto was still meditating. Kakashi and the others just watched him in awe, as birds sat on his legs.

"How can he stay upside down for so long?" questioned Sakura.

"Don't forget we are talking about Naruto. He isn't that powerful for no reason," said Sasuke.

"Thanks, Sasuke," said Naruto.

Don't get full of yourself dobe," said Sasuke.

Naruto was about to reply but then his face lit up. 4 people jumped off a tree and landed in front of them.