Chapter 1

"Old man," said Naruto as he burst into his office.

"Naruto wait! And you should knock before entering," said Iruka as he came in panting. Iruka was a special jonin turned teacher, but he had never seen anyone with as much stamina as Naruto. To think he was wearing weights.

"Old man, see this. Sexy Jutsu!" said Naruto as he transformed.

Where Naruto had stood was now a blond girl with no clothes. Some clouds were covering her chest and around her waist, but barely.

"Hokage sama," said Naruto in a super seductive female voice, sending Hiruzen flying with his nose bleeding.

Naruto transformed as he said, "you owe me 7 days of dinner."

"How do you even know this stuff?" asked Iruka, who also had a nose bleed.

"Hehe," he said pointing to a cupboard in Hokage's office which was filled with Icha Icha.

'I guess he was a closet pervert,' thought Iruka sweat-dropping.

"Naruto! What was this?" asked Hiruzen angrily.

"My s-sexy Jutsu," stuttered Naruto nervously as he sweat-dropped.

For a moment he stared threateningly in Naruto's eyes, and then he let out a small chuckle.

"That was really funny," said Hiruzen smiling.

"Thank you Hokage sama," said Naruto in the same female voice as he once again transformed into the blonde. A second later, three blood drops fell on the ground as an Anbu fell from above with his nose bleeding too.

"I guess it was too much for dog to handle," said Hiruzen sweat-dropping. Meanwhile, Iruka was crying comically at the thought of how much money he would have to spend on Naruto's ramen for the next week.

"Old man, can I get access to your library?" asked Naruto.

"Why do you want it?" asked Hiruzen.

"Whenever I go to the general library, people give me dirty looks," said Naruto sadly.

Hiruzen pondered on the question. The last time he had given someone access to his library, he had fled with the information of the forbidden scroll. But Naruto was not like that. He wouldn't do something like that, right?

"You can, but you should know that there are many forbidden jutsu in there too. If you are found attempting them, you will be expelled from the academy and you will never be able to become a shinobi," said Hiruzen.

"Right. I will have all the Jutsu down in no time," said Naruto as he pumped his fist in the air.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A year had passed and Naruto was now starting on chakra nature and form. He had learned all different types of academic jutsu and had even developed his own style of taijutsu with dog, the Anbu member who had once saved him from an angry mob, and coincidentally he was the one who had the nosebleed that day. Occasionally, Iruka sensei would also help him, but they had to keep it secret as the academy didn't allow this.

On one such night during the holidays when he was going to return home, he saw Iruka sensei following two people. One had a giant scroll and the other had a kid on his shoulder. After trying to catch up to them, he finally reached a spot in the middle of the forest. He saw Iruka sensei fighting two people. In a corner, there was a scroll, which he identified as the forbidden scroll of Tobirama Senju. What he saw next broke his heart. There was Hinata, gagged, and tied up, scared.

Once Naruto had saved her from bullies, and since then she was always caring for him. She was one of the few people who respected him, cared for him. Naruto quietly approached her. His years of playing pranks had helped his stealth.

He tapped her shoulder and she whimpered, but Naruto had already put his hand on her mouth to muffle her voice.

"Hinata, it's okay, I am here," Naruto said.

He untied her and took the scroll. There was a loud crack. He turned and saw that Hinata had stepped on a twig.

"Run Naruto, Hinata!" yelled Iruka.

Naruto picked Hinata and started running. The two people took off behind him, with Iruka trailing them.

"Naruto, give me the scroll. No one in the village loves you. Join me and I will take you to a place where you will be respected," yelled Mizuki Sensei.

"NEVER! Never will I betray Konoha," yelled Naruto back.

"Do you know why this Konoha hates you? Because you have nine-tailed fox sealed in you. You are nothing but a monster," yelled Mizuki with glee.

"Shut up Mizuki! This was forbidden information!" yelled Iruka.

"Even Iruka doesn't like you. He too hates you," yelled Mizuki.

'So that's why they call me a monster. That's why they accuse me of murder," thought Naruto, as tears started falling.

"Am I a monster?" said Naruto in a low tone.

"No, you are not. You can never be," said Hinata, who was in his arms. She hugged him, and Naruto then sped up, getting a confidence boost.

'I must not let her down,' he thought.

"Naruto, that's not true. You know that's not true," yelled Iruka. Both the attackers stopped as they thought dealing with Iruka would be more logical.

Naruto stopped behind a tree where they were fighting. Suddenly, Mizuki used his shuriken to pin Iruka on the wall. Naruto panicked and opened the scroll.

"This is the last hope," he mumbled as he put Hinata down.

'Clone! I suck at this,' thought Naruto. Regardless, he memorized the steps and instructions.

Meanwhile, Mizuki was talking to Iruka.

"...He and I are the same. Now that he has the scroll, the fox spirit will try to take advantage. And then I will help him. He is truly evil. There is no way that the fox spirit won't take the advantage of the power of the scroll," said Mizuki with a mad grin.

"that's true," said Iruka, and Naruto stopped in his tracks.

'So even he never cared about me,' thought Naruto as tears started falling.

"...If he was the demon fox. But Naruto is different. I know he is an exceptional student. He works very hard and absorbs every piece of information almost immediately. Yet he never shows off. He is not accepted by everyone, yet he cares for them, he knows human suffering. He is not a demon, he is NARUTO UZUMAKI OF KONOHA! For him, I have nothing but respect," said Iruka.

Tears were flowing down Naruto's cheeks.

"Hahahaha. Then I am going to kill him, and then the girl will come with us. After all, Orochimaru sama needs byakugan. She is nothing but a breeding cow for us," said Mizuki wickedly.

"You will never be forgiven by Hokage sama!" yelled Iruka.

"Oh, but he will never know. He would think that our friend, the Kumogakure has kidnapped her, and thus they will go at war with each other," said Mizuki as the ambassador smirked.

By now, Naruto was shaking with anger. He knew what they meant. He was looking at the ground and his eyes were barely visible.

"Hinata, can you walk?" asked Naruto and she replied yes.

"Good. Take this and go to the village to find help," he said. Before she could interrupt, he hugged her.

"Please," he whispered. Hinata couldn't say no and ran towards the village, jumping from tree to tree.