Chapter 17

Tsunade and Hiruzen were in Hokage's office, playing a match of Shogi while drinking sake. Like really? Shogi, a brainy game with sake? Tch, adults these days. Anyways, they were playing, when they heard a deafening boom as the building shook.

Jiraiya, who was in a hot spring, peacefully researching, was thrown off the tree from the shockwave that came from the forest outside Konoha. Since the hot spring was near it, he felt it. What confused and shocked him was that the shockwave had hints of strong Natural energy.

Kotetsu and Izumo, who after a really long time were on a break, were going towards a town famous for sake and gambling when they had come across Naruto. They were about to greet him, when half of the forest was blown away. 

They saw over 20 Naruto clones that went flying as their Rock Wall barrier was destroyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiruzen, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Hinata, Karin, Yamato, and Kiba were in awe. As soon as the explosion was heard, these people had rushed towards it. And what they saw was something they would never expect.

A sheepish Naruto was standing there as Konohamaru was looking in awe and fear at the destruction. This was something he couldn't even fathom as possible.

"What happened here?" was all Tsunade could ask. After all, a lake used to be here, but now all they saw was clear ground with a hole filled like halfway with water.

---Flashback---

Naruto and Konohamaru were now near a lake just outside of Konoha.

"Alright, so here's this jutsu, and cheer up, you're the first one to witness it. I am going to name it Rasen-breakthrough, if it works," said Naruto.

"Alright Bo- I mean sensei, show me this jutsu," said Konohamaru excitedly as Naruto made multiple of his clone which formed a protective circle just in case the jutsu misfired or something.

First of all, Naruto made another extremely small Rasengan over his index finger. However, the Rasengan soon turned blood red.

"Oooh, how did it change color?" asked Konohamaru.

"Kyubi chakra," he replied.

'Now... remove all the Natural energy from yourself,' he thought as he did so.

For two seconds, he waited. Then he felt the pressure increasing.

"Kit, I would suggest you let it flow now, or your body could get crushed," said Kurama. He knew how destructive the jutsu was going to be, but he wanted to enjoy the look on Naruto's face.

"You're enjoying this a little too much don't you think?" asked Amaya with an amused expression.

"Hell yeah I am," he said with a grin. He was happy that his jinchuriki, his best friend, his family was achieving such heights. Saying that he also loved to see him shocked or excited.