Chapter 21

"A genin team from Iwa!" said an excited Naruto as he appeared next to Kiba.

"I guess your 'peace offering' worked," said Sakura.

"His what?" asked Kurotsuchi.

"Well, we went on a mission to the land of waves, where we encountered Zabuza. A week later, while my team and his team fought Zabuza and his accomplice, I went to Gato's lair, defeated the guards and killed Gato. I suggested old man to send those to you as a friendly gesture," said Naruto.

"Wait you were the genin which single-handedly defeated over 100 ninjas?" asked Kurotsuchi.

"Not ninja. Thugs, but yeah, I am the one," said Naruto scratching his head.

"But it was all thanks to Amaya and Kurama," said Naruto after a while.

"AMAYA! You are Minato, the 4th Hokage and Kushina's son!" said Han, their jonin sensei.

"SHH! That's an S-rank secret for now," said Naruto.

"What! Your father killed countless Iwa ninjas," said Kurotsuchi.

"And Tsuchikage killed countless of Konoha shinobi. There is no need to get this worked up. We were at war, and war inflicts death, injury and pain on both sides. It's just senseless deaths and unbearable pain," said Naruto. Others were watching him in awe, that is, others except for Sasuke.

"No single person is at fault for something like this. Everyone shares the responsibility. Only a few deserved to die the way they did. The unbearable pain brings eternal hatred, and hatred breeds more wars," said Sasuke.

"To end the wars means to break this cycle. And to break this cycle is to remove the hate," said Naruto.

"And how will that happen?" asked Han. His students were shocked, as he had never taken the initiative to talk, and only talked when necessary.

"I don't know yet. But what I do know is that I am willing to bear all the hate in the world if it brings peace," said Naruto.

"Fool, you don't even know hate," said Han.

"Don't teach me about hate. I know how it feels. For most of my life, I have been called a monster, demon, murderer, because I am a jinchuriki. They call me the murderer of my own mom and dad, without knowing that I am their son. I have had my fair share of hate," said Naruto.

"Then why do you speak so highly of this village. They have given you nothing but pain," said Han.

"Because I know they are in pain. They have lost those special to them. Their friends, their family. They had hate, and they needed a target," said Naruto. 

"How do you bear all that?" asked Han.

"Because I may be a vessel of Kurama, but more than that, I am filled with the love of my parents. My father believed in me, that I would bring peace. Also, I have got many friends," said Naruto.

"You are stupid. Once that thing inside you goes on a rampage, your friends will leave you," said Han.

"That will not happen," said Naruto with a smirk.

"Why do you think so?" asked Han.

"Because when I said peace for the whole world, I also meant the tailed beasts. And my friends include Kurama or as you may know him, Kyuubi," said Naruto, and Han widened his eyes.

"You befriended Kyuubi?" asked Han.

"Yes. You know what the problem is? We forcefully seal tailed beasts inside kids, where they are isolated, alone and when they go on a rampage, we hate them. There lies the problem. In this case, humans are completely at fault," said Naruto.