Chapter 52

"Yosh Lee," said Naruto as he ran after Sasuke.

"I must stop him from interrupting Sasuke sama, so this is where you both die," said Kimimaro.

"What a coincidence, I was going to say the same thing. Of course, other than the stopping Naruto part," said Lee as he took out a bottle and chugged it all at once.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT!" yelled Tsunade as Shizune informed her and Guy about the medicine.

"Yes Tsunade sama, the bottle of medicine was there, but the bottle of sake is missing," said Shizune.

"This is bad," said Tsunade.

"For his opponents," said Guy with a grim look on his face.

"What?" both Shizune and Tsunade said.

"He... he is a natural master in Drunken fist. He becomes a complete monster, a beast after having even a sip of alcohol," said Guy.

"How do you know?" asked Tsunade.

"Heard of the restaurant in the village in the south?" asked Guy.

"The one which was destroyed completely by a ninja by accident?" asked Shizune.

"..."

"Don't tell me..." trailed off Tsunade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Naruto and Sasuke were standing in front of each other, on the heads of Hashirama and Madara at the valley of the end.

"I guess this is it huh?" said Sasuke.

"Yeah. So this is our final fight," said Naruto grimly.

"Heh. I never thought we would have our final spar for the foreseeable future under such conditions" said Sasuke.

"This isn't just a spar," said Naruto.

"I know..." said Sasuke with a sigh.

"All out," said Naruto as he took a sword fighting stance.

"Alright, let me bring out mine," said Sasuke as he took out a sword.

---Flashback---

Sasuke was training in the Uchiha compound, when all of a sudden he felt Naruto's chakra. The next second, Naruto was standing next to him.

"Hey Sasuke," greeted Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, wanna spar?" asked Sasuke.

"Nope," said Naruto as he sat down watching him train.

"Then why are you here?" asked Sasuke.

"Well, you see, when I was in Kumo, I learned a little bit of swordsmithing from B and my mom's notes upon Amaya..." trailed of Naruto.

"Oh, that's nice," he replied.

"So... happy birthday," said Naruto as he put a scroll in front of him. 

"Wait it's my birthday today?" asked Sasuke, surprised.

"And you call me stupid," said Naruto with a chuckle.

"Shut up," said Sasuke with a playful glare.

"Anyways, just see and tell me if you like it," said Naruto.

---End---

"This is the best sword I ever wielded, by the way," said Sasuke as he channeled his lightning chakra through it.